Supply Chain Analyst Sr.
This position is posted until filled.
Department:: Supply Chain Warehouse
- Knowledge of standardized Procurement practices and procedures; ability to perform purchasing functions for specific commodities
- Familiarity with Warehouse operations and Inventory management processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests under challenging working conditions with minimal supervision and within prescribed process boundaries
- Familiarity with cost reduction activities and achieving annual improvement targets
- Strong Customer Service skill sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to present data to peers and management
- Strong IT background with the ability to create Ad Hoc reports databases using Microsoft Access, SQL Server, and Excel
- Advanced working knowledge of IBM Maximo
- Knowledge of an Integrated Supplier Model
- Coordinate the planning and scheduling of deliveries to meet required need dates
- Some travel may be required
Supply Chain Analyst Sr.
Salary Grade: G06
Minimum Midpoint Maximum
$74,796 - $100,975 - $127,152
Given the financial nature of this position, this position has been defined as a position requiring a credit check. Prior to being hired, promoted, or transferred into the position, the candidate must successfully pass a credit background check.
Under limited supervision, performs critical analytical functions throughout the Supply Chain (SC) organization. Develops information, makes recommendations, and drives implementation for key components of SC. Prepares management summaries, reviews, and updates based on the results of analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts varied and detailed business and financial analysis of key SC functions, including fleet, warehouse, and capabilities, to develop information for decision support and project management
- Analyzes existing supply chain processes and recommends changes to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Supports the implementation of new systems, processes, and procedures that support the direction and improvement of the SC organization
- Develops and communicates new policies and procedures, updates procedures and policies documentation, and ensures compliance
- Compiles and analyzes complex information and reports for SC and Audit Departments and management
- Updates and maintains documentation on department Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and works with audit personnel to review accuracy of SOX control documentation
- Tracks and documents changes to processes related to automation or efficiency drivers
- Reviews centralized projects and ensures the appropriate allocations, pricing, and reporting
- Updates internal information, ensures the system functions properly, and provides information regarding variances, as requested
- Prepares ad hoc reporting, real-time generation of standard and customized reports
- Assists and supports on complex special projects and assignments as directed
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted financial and business principles for analysis of financial, business, process, audit, SOX, and other information
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, organize, focus on, and complete work
- Ability to analyze successes and failures to identify opportunities for improvement
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated project management and financial analysis skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with five to seven years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience related to the discipline.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information to various groups
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Ability to work with financial systems
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of complex variables in situations where only limited standardization may exist. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to review financial and other business data, and to summarize that information for management.
- Ability to make changes to reports and make decisions to solve internal issues or problems.
- Must ensure the accuracy of information, update company systems, and bring problems to resolution or the attention of supervisor.
- Ability to sit up to 2/3 of the time and to stand, walk, and stoop up to 1/3 of the time
- Good vision and ability to adjust focus is required
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Office environment.
- Bachelor's Degree
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
PNM Resources and affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. Women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans are encouraged to apply.
About this Employer
PNM Resources is an energy holding company based in Albuquerque, N.M., with 2020 consolidated operating revenues of $1.5 billion. Through its regulated utilities, PNM and TNMP, PNM Resources provides electricity to approximately 800,000 homes and businesses in New Mexico and Texas. PNM serves its customers with a diverse mix of generation and purchased power resources totaling 3.0 gigawatts of capacity, with a goal to achieve 100% emissions-free energy by 2040. PNM Resources is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange as PNM.
PNM Resources strives to create enduring value for customers, communities and shareholders built on a foundation of Environmental, Social and Governance Principles. At the core of our business we are focused on our Vision, our Purpose and our Values.