Sr. Manager of Enterprise Architecture
This position is posted until filled.
- CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional
- CISSP Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- The Open Group Certified Architect (Open CA)
Sr Manager Enterprise Architecture
Salary Grade: G04
Minimum Midpoint Maximum
$99,778 - $134,699 - $169,622
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Assists IT Associate Director to achieve BTS related goals. Leads the creation and evolution of architecture deliverables, including services, frameworks, templates, tools, standards, guidelines, best practices and roadmaps that support the delivery of business solutions. Manages relationship between all areas of Business Technology Services (BTS) and BTS clients, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages development of service plans for business units or service areas
- Manages work activities of various application organization representatives within overall plans and schedules assigned projects as approved by IT Associate Director
- Negotiates, updates, manages, and reports on service level agreements and addendums in support of service plan
- Analyzes the current information technology environment to identify opportunities and drive solutions for improvement
- Manages the execution of project activities and supervision of project application personnel
- Manages Team Lead coordination of client requests for development, personal computers, telephones, consulting, vendors, RFP development, RFI development
- Controls project variables including expenses, timing, and results achieved through constant evaluation of project status and efficient use of resources
- Helps IT Associate Director develop the annual budget, which supports the implementation of approved plans and projects
- Monitors performance against established plan to stay within budget, ensures client satisfaction and delivery quality services and systems
- Participates as key member of senior IS management team to develop, coordinate, and execute overall Information Technology and IS Business Plans
- In-depth business and technical background with knowledge of IS management principles
- Knowledge of Company standards, policies, procedures, business concepts, and expertise in project management practices
- In depth knowledge of technical architectural disciplines: business architecture, systems development lifecycle (SDLC), service oriented architecture (SOA), systems architecture and infrastructure, network and communications architecture, and web architecture
- Competent in preparing proposals, presentations, and in direct interaction with senior-level management
- Understanding of information techniques used in project development and implementation
- High degree of flexibility and creativity
- Bachelor's degree with seven to nine years of experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience related to the discipline.
- Master's degree is preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write complex reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topic to clients, top management, and public groups
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software
- Range of knowledge encompassing mainframe to personal computer concepts, as well as familiarity with relevant computer applications is expected
Ability to solve complex practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.,). Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit up to 2/3 of the time and talk and listen for long periods of time.
- Office environment.
- Employees in Services Company may be responsible for providing services to various Holding Company subsidiaries and affiliates.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
PNM Resources and affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. Women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans are encouraged to apply.
About this Employer
PNM Resources is an energy holding company based in Albuquerque, N.M., with 2020 consolidated operating revenues of $1.5 billion. Through its regulated utilities, PNM and TNMP, PNM Resources provides electricity to approximately 800,000 homes and businesses in New Mexico and Texas. PNM serves its customers with a diverse mix of generation and purchased power resources totaling 3.0 gigawatts of capacity, with a goal to achieve 100% emissions-free energy by 2040. PNM Resources is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange as PNM.
PNM Resources strives to create enduring value for customers, communities and shareholders built on a foundation of Environmental, Social and Governance Principles. At the core of our business we are focused on our Vision, our Purpose and our Values.