Senior Membership and Affiliate Analyst
ISO New England
Hybrid work with up to 3 days remote.
How you will make an impact:
- Oversee member services for ISO New England by onboarding new participants, helping them understand the different market participation and NEPOOL membership options, facilitating the activation process, and coordinating an orderly termination process for those exiting the market
- Review, analyze, and update affiliate information for new and existing market participants performing the related Code of Conduct reporting, prohibited securities financial analysis, and ad hoc research upon request
- Act as the membership and affiliate services subject matter expert and serve as the internal and external primary point of contact for related inquiries
- Own record retention and manage documentation, responsibly keeping accurate and complete records
- Help resolve participant inquiries including, but also beyond, the membership and affiliate functions
- Lead the preparation and submittal of Electronic Quarterly Reports (EQRs) for ISO New England contracts to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Create and maintain membership, affiliate, and EQR-related procedures, knowledge articles, and work instructions
- Bachelor degree in Business, Communications, Economics, or technical fields preferred. We consider other fields of study with evidence of analytic ability and business acumen or commensurate experience. Advanced degree desired (e.g., MBA, MRes).
- Experience in the electric power industry, the commodity trading and analysis industry, or related experience such as consulting
- Demonstrated research and analysis capabilities, business acumen and excellent written and oral communication skills
- A curious and quick learner who has a knack for learning new systems and datasets and can apply and leverage those resources as new situations and research needs arise
- Demonstrated attention to detail and can create and improve procedures, work instructions, and knowledge articles
- Able to manage conflicting deadlines, meet deadlines and work effectively with others
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop relationships and resolve conflict
- Knowledge of the energy industry
- Experience leading projects
Mission: Through collaboration and innovation, ISO New England plans the transmission system, administers the region's wholesale markets, and operates the power system to ensure reliable and competitively priced wholesale electricity.
Vision: To harness the power of competition and advanced technologies to reliably plan and operate the grid as the region transitions to clean energy.
Values: Expertise, Respect, Innovation, Dependability and Collaboration
What We Offer: Located in Holyoke, MA amid the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, our employees get the best of both rural and urban living, enjoying day-to-day local community culture and conveniences with drivable access to big city amenities. Our competitive base salaries, performance-driven bonus incentive offering, as well as a variety of health, wellness, and professional development benefits underscore the value we place in our employees. Beyond our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, we encourage continuous learning through our training and tuition reimbursement programs and support work-life balance with flex hours, hybrid work models for most roles, and paid vacation and holidays. Our benefits strive to fulfill the needs of our employees across life's stages, with paid parental time off, health and wellness programs, 401k with company match, and a retirement plan. For the convenience of our employees, we offer complimentary access to our onsite fitness center and a cafeteria with free coffee.
COVID-19 Policy: Employee safety and well-being is a priority at ISO New England. To safeguard our teams and the important work they do, ISO New England has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Equal Opportunity : We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment: We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice : ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
About this Employer
Keeping the lights on in New England
We are the independent, not-for-profit corporation responsible for keeping electricity flowing across the six New England states and ensuring that the region has reliable, competitively priced wholesale electricity today and into the future.