PIC Group, Inc.
Position Type: Contract
Location: Waynesboro GA
Reports to: Scheduling Manager
Our client, a two-unit nuclear power plant located in Burke County, Georgia, seeks a Scheduler with project construction experience. The Scheduler will work directly with the project team, providing subject matter expertise with project schedule development, reporting and schedule implementation. The Scheduler will interface with all project personnel and ensure a cohesive plan is maintained. The Scheduler will use strong communication and organizational skills to support the project team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to work with craft specialty/nuclear operations.
- Prepare maintenance outage schedules.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of personnel and contractors.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Manage multiple tasks at once.
- Create/manage reports in Primavera to support baseline maintenance and critical path analysis.
- Develop critical path traceback reports to assist management in allocating resources.
- Progressing Project Schedules per project demands.
- Strong P6 (Primavera 6) and Maximo background is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates capability with Refueling Outage requirements.
- Field walkdowns that will include climbing and uneven surfaces.
- Competent with being in confined spaces.
- Proficient with operating scaffolding equipment.
Education / Experience:
- High School diploma is required.
- Five years of working experience in a Scheduling role.
- Previous working experience in Utilities and/or Nuclear Power Plants.
- Associates Degree or technical program in mechanical/electrical disciplines is preferred.
- SRO/RO licensing is highly preferred.
PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.
About this Employer
PIC Group, Inc., established in 1988 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a global provider of service solutions to the power generation industry. PIC Group’s comprehensive portfolio of services supports all aspects of power project development including installation, outage, commissioning and start-up, operations and maintenance, documentation and training, and project support. As of March 2008, PIC Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marubeni Corporation, a publicly listed company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.