Resource Management Associate Job
Hierarchy: No - We can only hire at the posted level
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
Provide first-tier Resource Management operations support by utilizing various software applications for the Customer Care contact centers servicing all of Xcel Energy's service territory. This position may support any functional area within Resource Management. Provide backup support to Resource Management staff.
- Complete general updates and audits in various Resource Management systems to ensure the information used to calculate projected regulatory or business unit performance is accurate. This includes tasks such as schedule maintenance, tracking performance data, administering skill maintenance duties, etc.
- Coordinate resources used to support performance in various business areas. This includes monitoring inbound or outbound contact center performance and adjusting resources as necessary, administering and monitoring the launch of outbound customer contact campaigns, or assisting in reallocating resources from one area to another under the guidance of Resource Management Analyst staff.
- Effectively communicate with various levels of business partners to keep stakeholders apprised of activities or situations that may impact their performance. Answer questions within team subject matter area, and follow up on various requests for information from various Resource Management systems.
- Regularly review and update various process documentation in order to ensure adequate business continuity and cross training opportunities.
- Collaborate with Resource Management analysts and leadership to assist with ad hoc projects, tasks or requests as needed.
- College coursework or equivalent combination of training and work experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a contact center customer service position or equivalent experience in a related position.
- Previous statistical analysis experience
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Strong ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint) for the purpose of calculation of data and presentation of results.
- A team player with the ability to react and quickly change tasks in a constantly changing environment.
- Available to occasionally work outside of regularly scheduled hours during escalated operations due to storms or unexpected, prolonged spikes in call volume.
- Previous Resource Management experience desired.
- Previous experience with call center software programs (i.e., TCS/eWFM, CMS, RTA).
Xcel Energy is committed to the safety of its employees and customers, and promotes a Safety Always culture. Because of this, we strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19; however, vaccination is not mandatory. After being hired, you will asked to report your vaccination status and dates of vaccination. This information will be maintained confidentially and disclosed only on a need-to-know basis. If you are not fully vaccinated or choose not to disclose your vaccination status you will be required to follow any health-and-safety rules applicable to unvaccinated employees.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you're ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: TX - Amarillo || TX - Amarillo; MN - Roseville; WI - Eau Claire || United States (US) || Customer and Field Operations || 66880:CC Resource Management || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $19.80 to $27.66 per hour
Click here to see our benefits
Requisition Number: 49128
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Employer
As a leading electric and natural gas energy company, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers across our eight states: Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.
Our workforce of more than 12,000 is rising to the challenge of a dynamic, constantly-changing utility industry. One that requires us to be even more customer focused, forward thinking and productive while remaining committed to meeting our customers’ fundamental need for safe, reliable, affordable energy.
With nearly 50% of our workforce eligible to retire in the next five years, there’s never been a better time to come on board. Do you have a passion for renewable energy, like wind or solar? Or care about giving back to the community? You’ll be in a position to directly impact our energy future.
At Xcel Energy, you’ll be challenged, respected and rewarded. You’ll find an ethical team committed to excellence, safety and environmental stewardship. A dynamic company where you’ll have meaningful work that makes a difference.