Pioneer Community Energy
The Residential Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing strategies related to customer care, customer communications, and program support as it relates to Pioneer’s residential customers as well as providing support to residential customers regarding billing analysis and supporting communications and marketing efforts. Duties include:
- Receiving, researching, and responding to residential customer questions and concerns; reviewing, researching and responding to questions related to billing and programs available to residential customers.
- Preparing and providing detailed solar analysis and educating customers regarding solar systems and solar billing.
- Providing support to residential customers as it relates to energy efficiency.
- Processing and tracking customer opt outs, opt ups and re-enrollments.
- Developing a variety of customer communication and outreach materials; creating and posting website and social media content; participating in community outreach events and making presentations regarding the services provided by Pioneer.
- Developing marketing materials and supporting efforts related to messaging and advertisement campaigns.
- Evaluating outreach opportunities and making recommendations to management regarding Pioneer’s participation.
- Attending and staffing booth at community events, interacting and educating customers regarding Pioneer’s services and programs.
- Preparing and ensuring the dissemination of mailers related to polices and regulations impacting residential customers.
- Coordinating with other CCA’s and PG&E regarding the creation of the annual joint rate mailer; coordinating for the production and dissemination to Pioneer customers.
- Providing billing related support including the maintenance and security of customer data, coordinating with PG&E on a variety of matters including customer service, data provisions, outages, infrastructure issues, and usage reports.
- Participating in a variety of working groups.
- Supporting call center by responding to escalated customer service matters and preparing/editing customer service scripts.
Qualified candidates will possess a knowledge of utility billing structures, electric utility energy transmission and distribution and electric energy efficiency, electric renewable generation and electric conversion and have the ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with Pioneer’s customers as it relates to energy efficiency, conservation and renewable energy.
Experience and Training:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and one to two years of experience OR four years of increasingly responsible customer-facing experience.
To be considered, submit an application, cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Shellie Anderson at Bryce Consulting. The position is open until filled.
Shellie Anderson Bryce Consulting, Inc.