Renewables Business Intern Job
Is it time to see how all those college courses translate to the real world? Are you ready to work alongside experienced professionals on real projects and issues? An internship at Xcel Energy will give you practical experience in the energy industry at a company that's committed to excellence, safety and environmental stewardship.
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you're looking for.
Xcel Energy's Renewable/Choice Programs team operates a variety of rate options, solar and other renewable energy programs to give customers more choice and control around their energy. The Renewable/Choice team seeks an intern able to work part-time hours during the school year and full-time during the summer to assist in day-to-day program operations and customer experience/communications projects as needed and as fit the intern's skillset and interests (communication/technical/analytical opportunities are possible).
Activities performed by the intern, depending on interests and abilities, could include but are not limited to:
• Coordination of program communications; analysis of communication channels and results
• Coordination of salesforce.com data management, reporting, and/or analytics
• Invoice tracking and processing
• Mail, list and response management
• Tracking of and insight into relevant consumer marketing trends
• Assist in renewable market research efforts
• Manage weekly reporting and project tracking efforts
• Coordinate customer issues tracking and response
- College 3rd year student or higher majoring in marketing or a related field, with good communication, customer focus, organization, project management, and analytical skills who has completed core marketing and/or marketing communications coursework.
- Must have good computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you're ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: CO - Denver || CO - Denver || United States (US) || Customer And Innovation || 51710:Renewable and Choice Program || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 24101
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com