Regional Project Control Specialist Job
Hierarchy: No - We can only hire at the posted level
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
This position is responsible for supporting project management through efforts such as work order creation and in service/completion of projects for capital projects. Coordinates with project stakeholders to obtain regular updates.
- Execution of work orders per corporate standards with-in the corporate ERP platform.
- Reporting to management, and other project controls services as requested.
- Provides Project Management with individual, plant and regional reporting on a regular basis.
- Understands, demonstrates, and communicates the use of various Microsoft Office applications.
- Supports continuous improvement towards business area KPI targets.
- Associates degree in engineering, construction, finance, or related field or three (3) years of relevant experience with the use of scheduling software or cost control tools.
- Practical knowledge and experience in overall project scheduling and reporting methods.
- Detailed knowledge of project planning and execution methods and practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of company policies, procedures and financial obligations that would apply to projects.
- Expert in standard server software applications such as e-mail, spreadsheet, word processing, database, as well as scheduling applications.
- Customer and Stakeholder Engagement
- Job and Business Expertise
- Operational Excellence
- Relationship Focused
Location(s): CO - Denver
Organization: Operations and Generation
Department: 31107:ES Project Controls
Non-Union jobs will be posted internally for a minimum of 5 business days, after 5 days the job may be unposted at any time.
Union jobs will be posted based on the union agreement.
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $58,000 to $82,666 per year
This position may also be eligible for the following benefits and/or pay components: Pay - Annual Incentive Program, Medical/Pharmacy Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Health Care Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account (HSA) (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Limited-Purpose FSA (if enrolled in eligible health plan and HSA), Transportation Reimbursement Account, Short-term disability (STD), Long-term disability (LTD), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Fitness Center Reimbursement (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Tuition reimbursement, Transit programs, Employee recognition program, Pension, 401(k) plan, Paid time off (PTO), Holidays, Personal holidays, Volunteer Paid Time Off (VPTO) (full-time employees only), Parental Leave
Click here to see our benefits
Recruiter: Elizabeth A Robinson
Hiring Manager: Danelle R Heidingsfelder
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com
About this Employer
As a leading electric and natural gas energy company, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers across our eight states: Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.
Our workforce of more than 12,000 is rising to the challenge of a dynamic, constantly-changing utility industry. One that requires us to be even more customer focused, forward thinking and productive while remaining committed to meeting our customers’ fundamental need for safe, reliable, affordable energy.
With nearly 50% of our workforce eligible to retire in the next five years, there’s never been a better time to come on board. Do you have a passion for renewable energy, like wind or solar? Or care about giving back to the community? You’ll be in a position to directly impact our energy future.
At Xcel Energy, you’ll be challenged, respected and rewarded. You’ll find an ethical team committed to excellence, safety and environmental stewardship. A dynamic company where you’ll have meaningful work that makes a difference.