QA & Training Specialist Job
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills and talents to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A position at Xcel Energy could be just what you're looking for.
Provide HR Operations with data analysis and training design and delivery to support program implementation and address data/customer issues identified through quality tracking, data critique and assessment. Communicates HR Operations service levels and statistical reporting to management. Works with HR Operations leadership team to develop and implement plans to maintain or increase service levels and customer satisfaction. Works with Payroll and Call Center Supervisors in the development and maintenance and facilitation of training curriculum for HR Service Center (HRSC) staff.
- Develops, implements and monitors audit controls for HR Operations to help department achieve specific goals related to quality, quantity, and documentation of calls and transactions as well as reducing risk and maintaining a high level of data integrity, ensuring continuous integration of QA feedback.
- Identifies trends through call monitoring, side-by-side work review, data entry auditing and data analysis. Works with HRSC Supervisors to develop recommendations for improvements to customer service skills, processes, problem-solving techniques, and tools to achieve department customer service and operational goals, as well as individual team member improvement plans.
- Manages the development and facilitation of a variety of technical trainings within HR Operations. This includes classroom materials, written manuals, electronic materials, and e-learning content. Applies curriculum development knowledge and skills to content development. Assists with the design of effective instruments and materials based on the administration of task analysis and performance gap identification tools.
- Helps define and establish specific objectives and metrics for the HR Service Center in order to quantify the expectations of employees and managers regarding service.
- Assesses skill and knowledge levels of staff based on defined evaluation criteria.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Five (5) years of work experience in training and consulting in combination with data analytics and statistics.
- HR, benefits and/or payroll experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of adult learning principles.
- Effective communicator as demonstrated through professional written and verbal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be customer focused and results oriented.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment independently of supervision.
Xcel Energy is committed to the safety of its employees and customers, and promotes a Safety Always culture. Because of this, we strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19; however, vaccination is not mandatory. After being hired, you will asked to report your vaccination status and dates of vaccination. This information will be maintained confidentially and disclosed only on a need-to-know basis. If you are not fully vaccinated or choose not to disclose your vaccination status you will be required to follow any health-and-safety rules applicable to unvaccinated employees.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you're ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || MN - Minneapolis || United States (US) || Human Resources & Employee Svc || 85210:HR Operations || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $58,000 to $82,666 per year
This position may also be eligible for the following benefits and/or pay components: Pay - Annual Incentive Program, Medical/Pharmacy Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Health Care Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account (HSA) (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Limited-Purpose FSA (if enrolled in eligible health plan and HSA), Transportation Reimbursement Account, Short-term disability (STD), Long-term disability (LTD), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Fitness Center Reimbursement (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Tuition reimbursement, Transit programs, Employee recognition program, Pension, 401(k) plan, Paid time off (PTO), Holidays, Personal holidays, Volunteer Paid Time Off (VPTO) (full-time employees only), Parental Leave
Click here to see our benefits
Requisition Number: 47749
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com
About this Employer
As a leading electric and natural gas energy company, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers across our eight states: Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.
Our workforce of more than 12,000 is rising to the challenge of a dynamic, constantly-changing utility industry. One that requires us to be even more customer focused, forward thinking and productive while remaining committed to meeting our customers’ fundamental need for safe, reliable, affordable energy.
With nearly 50% of our workforce eligible to retire in the next five years, there’s never been a better time to come on board. Do you have a passion for renewable energy, like wind or solar? Or care about giving back to the community? You’ll be in a position to directly impact our energy future.
At Xcel Energy, you’ll be challenged, respected and rewarded. You’ll find an ethical team committed to excellence, safety and environmental stewardship. A dynamic company where you’ll have meaningful work that makes a difference.