Idaho National Laboratory
Idaho National Laboratory's (INL) Business Management group is seeking forward-thinking professionals interested in exploring a career as a Project Manager.
The candidate will collaborate with INL Program and Project Managers, National Laboratory Subject Matter Experts and International experts in project planning, execution and management.
Our team works an on-site 9x80 schedule located at our Idaho Falls EROB facility with every other Friday off!
- Perform program management functions within S&T for the INL Project Management Office (PMO).
- Management of technical and administrative work scope.
- Provides technical guidance for PM support to INL programs.
- Provides overall program management, planning, and financial controls and technical support for these programs.
- This includes, but is not limited to: supporting the development, implementation, and monitoring of scope, schedule, budget, cost, trend, and estimate-to-complete; preparing cost estimates and funding requests; ensuring costs and commitments do not exceed approved funding ceilings; preparing monthly performance reporting and project accomplishments.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks for related programs. Provide guidance to ensure integration between associated projects and the supporting efforts.
PR0400: Bachelors Degree and 8 years experience, Advanced Degree and 6 years experience.
PR0500: Bachelors Degree and 12 years experience, Advanced Degree and 8 years experience.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Energy "Q" clearance, which requires US Citizenship.
- PMP Preferred or ability to obtain within one year.
- Prefer advanced technical degree
- Ability to communicate effectively with industry and academic customers.
Salary: Level 4 Grade 230 ($118,020 - $200,808)
Salary: Level 5 Grade 240 ($135,816 - $230,904)
- Chosen applicants are required to show a demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- TDP: This is a testing designated position; you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and periodic drug testing throughout the term of your employment.
- Multi-Level: This is a multi-level posting and the selected candidate will be placed at the appropriate level dependent on depth and breadth of proven experience and skills.
INL is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy's mission in nuclear energy research, science, and national defense. With more than 5,000 scientists, researchers, and support staff, the laboratory works with national and international governments, universities and industry partners to discover new science and development technologies that underpin the nation's nuclear and renewable energy, national security, and environmental missions.
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Our vision is to change the world's energy future and secure our nation's critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements:
To be eligible for employment at INL men born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS). For more information see www.sss.gov.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
INL is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide EEO to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When applying to positions please provide your resume and answer all questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for consideration.
INL does not accept resumes from third party vendors unsolicited.
Benefits & Salary:
We have an extremely competitive salary structure, robust relocation package, and a phenomenal benefits package. For more information, please visit: https://www.inl.gov/careers/benefits-overview
About this Employer
Part of the U.S. Dept. of Energy’s complex of national laboratories, INL performs work in each of the strategic goal areas: energy, national security, science & environment. INL is the nation’s leading center for nuclear energy research & development.