1. Coordinate activities to meet project objectives.
2. Work under general supervision to coordinate small projects and assist with medium- to large-scale projects.
3. Create and maintain accurate project files and project tracking records such as time reporting, financial records, schedules, budgets, and summary spreadsheets.
4. Track, analyze, and report accurate project measures such as project expenditures vs. budget, progress vs. schedule, and quality related measures.
5. May create and deliver presentation on project status, cost, and schedule to management.
6. Guides project team in following applicable processes. Recognizes and elevates process concerns.
7. Assist with driving consensus decisions among project stakeholders and team members.
8. Identify opportunities for improvement to project processes and assist in making those improvements.
9. Follow SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World-Class Manufacturing principles.
10. Understand. Create. Simplify.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Associate's degree or equivalent experience
Typically 2 years of related experience in a professional setting
Excellent coordination, organization, and prioritizing skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Ability to learn technical concepts
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled.
About this Employer
Join an industry leader in power system protection, technology, service, and value. We develop and manufacture products and solutions for the protection, control, monitoring, and automation of electric power systems worldwide.
At SEL you will find challenging work, state-of-the-art tools and technology, and excellent benefits. In addition, you will work beside some of the brightest minds and inventors in the industry.