Program Manager, Security and End User Services Job
Hierarchy: No - We can only hire at the posted level
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
The IT Manager is responsible for leading a team in end-to-end lifecycle management of an assigned IT Portfolio capability. Accountable for planning, delivery and operation of services, products and processes, as well as people leadership and vendor management. They continuously innovate their product or service, and contribute to achieving IT and Enterprise Strategies and KPIs.
- Leadership: Lead and manage the performance and development of staff. Lead priorities and manage work performance of staff, vendors and contractors. Provide leadership as needed across multiple sites, and in alignment with Union or other contracts.
- Relationship Management: Understand the customers' needs, and partner to deliver innovative solutions. Partner with Supply Chain, Finance, Enterprise Security, Audit/Compliance and other internal groups to drive results.
- Product Management: Ensure products and services operate in a lean, stable, and adaptable manner. Ensure product delivery and operation are cost effective and within budget.
- Operations Management: Drive ongoing improvements in IT operational performance. Proactively prevent, and support prompt restoration of service disruptions.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position.
- Excellent communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skill sets.
- Excellent Relationship Management and collaboration skills, with a track record of working as one team cross-organizationally to drive innovation and business results.
- Five years of prior people leadership experience.
- Ten years of experience with end-to-end service lifecycle, business process, project or product management.
- Experience with strategic planning, portfolio prioritization, delivery execution, and operations.
- Experience working within a regulated industry.
- Ability to deliver value in compliance with policies and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a customer focus, problem solve, and drive continuous improvement to solutions, systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to drive, adopt, and lead others through change in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Exposure to Sourcing and Contract Management practices.
- Proven ability to attain and hold in-depth acumen in business process, technical knowledge, and architectural topology.
- Knowledge and Experience with Security and End User projects preferred.
- Financial acumen as it pertains to capital forecasting, planning, and reconciliation.
- Operations Management
- Relationship Management
- Self Management
- Talent Management
Location(s): CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis
Organization: Technology Services
Department: 56160:IT-Business Management
Non-Union jobs will be posted internally for a minimum of 5 business days, after 5 days the job may be unposted at any time.
Union jobs will be posted based on the union agreement.
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $100,000 to $142,000 per year
This position may also be eligible for the following benefits and/or pay components: Pay - Annual Incentive Program, Medical/Pharmacy Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Health Care Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account (HSA) (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Limited-Purpose FSA (if enrolled in eligible health plan and HSA), Transportation Reimbursement Account, Short-term disability (STD), Long-term disability (LTD), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Fitness Center Reimbursement (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Tuition reimbursement, Transit programs, Employee recognition program, Pension, 401(k) plan, Paid time off (PTO), Holidays, Personal holidays, Volunteer Paid Time Off (VPTO) (full-time employees only), Parental Leave
Click here to see our benefits
Recruiter: Elizabeth A Robinson
Hiring Manager: Melissa Davis
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Employer
As a leading electric and natural gas energy company, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers across our eight states: Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.
Our workforce of more than 12,000 is rising to the challenge of a dynamic, constantly-changing utility industry. One that requires us to be even more customer focused, forward thinking and productive while remaining committed to meeting our customers’ fundamental need for safe, reliable, affordable energy.
With nearly 50% of our workforce eligible to retire in the next five years, there’s never been a better time to come on board. Do you have a passion for renewable energy, like wind or solar? Or care about giving back to the community? You’ll be in a position to directly impact our energy future.
At Xcel Energy, you’ll be challenged, respected and rewarded. You’ll find an ethical team committed to excellence, safety and environmental stewardship. A dynamic company where you’ll have meaningful work that makes a difference.