Power Platform Developer II or III Job
Job Grade: P
Hierarchy: Yes - We may hire at a higher level
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
This position is posted as a hierarchy at the Power Platform Developer II or III level. Successful candidate(s) will be hired at the level that is commensurate with their skills and experience
The Power Platform Developer II or III utilizes their strong skills in application development and process automation technology to design and develop complex solutions for manual and repetitive work across the enterprise. They support and maintain apps and automations across various domains. They build deep business acumen to ensure accurate functional results and system operations. They form and leverage strong relationships with customers to ensure a successful end-to-end solution lifecycle.
- Automation Development: Develops medium to complex automations.
- Business Process Analysis: Collaborates to evaluate and design automation solutions.
- Automation Support & Maintenance: Maintains existing automations and implements incremental improvements.
- Technical Expertise: Stays current with existing and emerging automation technologies.
- Coaching & Leadership: Trains and coaches less experienced developers and performs partial reviews of the work of others.
Power Platform Developer II Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position.
- Understanding of process automation platforms and/or relevant programming languages (RPA, BPM, LCAP, SQL, ETL, API, .NET, C#, etc.)
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships.
- Ability to analyze, problem-solve, and troubleshoot issues.
- Candidates must meet at least one of the following requirements: 3 years of relevant professional experience; OR 2 years of demonstrated experience developing automations leveraging process automation technology.
Power Platform Developer III Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position
- Strong knowledge of core aspects of process automation platforms and/or relevant programming languages (RPA, BPM, LCAP, SQL, ETL, API, .NET, C#, etc.)
- Effective communication skills with varying organizational levels and skill sets
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships
- Ability to analyze, problem-solve, and troubleshoot issues
- Candidates must meet at least one of the following requirements: 5 years of relevant professional experience; OR 4 years of relevant professional experience AND 1 highly relevant technical certification (e.g., Blue Prism Accredited Developer, Power Platform PL-400 Developer Associate, etc.); OR 3 years of relevant professional experience AND 1 highly relevant technical certification AND demonstrated experience developing automations leveraging process automation technology
- Experience with Power Platform technology (app development and automation development)
- Customer connector experience
- Experience with Power Platform administration
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC)
Salary Ranges: Developer II level:$68,000 to $96,666 per year; Developer III level:$79,000 to $112,999 per year
Xcel Energy is committed to the safety of its employees and customers, and promotes a Safety Always culture. Because of this, we strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19; however, vaccination is not mandatory. After being hired, you will asked to report your vaccination status and dates of vaccination. This information will be maintained confidentially and disclosed only on a need-to-know basis. If you are not fully vaccinated or choose not to disclose your vaccination status you will be required to follow any health-and-safety rules applicable to unvaccinated employees.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you're ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: CO - Denver || CO - Denver; CO - Alamosa; CO - Arapahoe; CO - Arvada; CO - Aurora; CO - Bayfield; CO - Boulder; CO - Brighton; CO - Brush; CO - Centennial; CO - Cheyenne Wells; CO - Del Norte; CO - Durango; CO - Englewood; CO - Evergreen; CO - Fort Collins; CO - Georgetown; CO - Glenwood Spg; CO - Golden; CO - Granby; CO - Grand Junction; CO - Greeley; CO - Hayden; CO - Henderson; CO - Hugo; CO - Ignacio; CO - Keenesburg; CO - Lakewood; CO - Leadville; CO - Loveland; CO - Matheson; CO - Meeker; CO - Minturn; CO - Ophir; CO - Platteville; CO - Pueblo; CO - Rifle; CO - Salida; CO - Silverthorne; CO - Sterling; CO - Wiggins; DC - Washington; GA - Atlanta; MI - Ironwood; MN - Albany; MN - Bayport; MN - Becker; MN - Brainerd; MN - Burnsville; MN - Cannon Falls; MN - Dexter; MN - Dodge Center; MN - Edina; MN - Faribault; MN - Gaylord; MN - Glenville; MN - Glenwood; MN - Grand Meadow; MN - Hendricks; MN - Holland; MN - Hugo; MN - Inver Grove Heights; MN - Jeffers; MN - Jordan; MN - La Crescent; MN - Mankato; MN - Maple Grove; MN - Mapleton; MN - Minneapolis; MN - Montevideo; MN - Monticello; MN - Montrose; MN - New Richland; MN - Newport; MN - Northfield; MN - Paynesville; MN - Pipestone; MN - Reading; MN - Red Wing; MN - Roseville; MN - Shakopee; MN - Shorewood; MN - Slayton; MN - St Cloud; MN - St Paul; MN - Wabahsa; MN - Waconia; MN - Waseca; MN - Waterville; MN - Welch; MN - White Bear Lake; MN - Winona; MN - Wyoming; MN - Zumbrota; ND - Courtenay; ND - Fargo; ND - Grand Forks; ND - Kulm; ND - Minot; ND - Rolla; NM - Artesia; NM - Carlsbad; NM - Clovis; NM - Hobbs; NM - Portales; NM - Rogers; NM - Roswell; NM - Santa Fe; NM - Santa Fe; NM - Tucumcari; SD - Canton; SD - Dell Rapids; SD - Lennox; SD - Marion; SD - Salem; SD - Sioux Falls; SD - South Shore; SD - Watertown; TX - Amarillo; TX - Austin; TX - Borger; TX - Canadian; TX - Canyon; TX - Claude; TX - Dalhart; TX - Denver City; TX - Dimmitt; TX - Dumas; TX - Earth; TX - Floydada; TX - Friona; TX - Hereford; TX - Levelland; TX - Littlefield; TX - Lubbock; TX - Muleshoe; TX - Pampa; TX - Perryton; TX - Petersburg; TX - Plainview; TX - Post; TX - Seminole; TX - Slaton; TX - Spearman; TX - Vega; TX - Wheeler; WI - Abbotsford; WI - Almena; WI - Amery; WI - Ashland; WI - Baldwin; WI - Blair; WI - Chippewa Falls; WI - Cornell; WI - Durand; WI - Eau Claire; WI - Ellsworth; WI - Glen Flora; WI - Hayward; WI - Holcombe; WI - Hudson; WI - Jim Falls; WI - La Crosse; WI - Ladysmith; WI - Madison; WI - Manitowish Water; WI - Menomonie; WI - Neillsville; WI - Phillips; WI - Rice Lake; WI - Sparta; WI - St Croix Falls; WI - Trego; WI - Viroqua; WI - Winter || United States (US) || CFO Organization || 55300:Innovation & Transformation Of || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $68,000 to $96,666 per year
This position may also be eligible for the following benefits and/or pay components: Pay - Annual Incentive Program, Medical/Pharmacy Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Health Care Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account (HSA) (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Limited-Purpose FSA (if enrolled in eligible health plan and HSA), Transportation Reimbursement Account, Short-term disability (STD), Long-term disability (LTD), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Fitness Center Reimbursement (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Tuition reimbursement, Transit programs, Employee recognition program, Pension, 401(k) plan, Paid time off (PTO), Holidays, Personal holidays, Volunteer Paid Time Off (VPTO) (full-time employees only), Parental Leave
Click here to see our benefits
Requisition Number: 53100
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Employer
As a leading electric and natural gas energy company, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers across our eight states: Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.
Our workforce of more than 12,000 is rising to the challenge of a dynamic, constantly-changing utility industry. One that requires us to be even more customer focused, forward thinking and productive while remaining committed to meeting our customers’ fundamental need for safe, reliable, affordable energy.
With nearly 50% of our workforce eligible to retire in the next five years, there’s never been a better time to come on board. Do you have a passion for renewable energy, like wind or solar? Or care about giving back to the community? You’ll be in a position to directly impact our energy future.
At Xcel Energy, you’ll be challenged, respected and rewarded. You’ll find an ethical team committed to excellence, safety and environmental stewardship. A dynamic company where you’ll have meaningful work that makes a difference.