New Hire Onboarding Program Support Coordinator
Idaho National Laboratory
Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is seeking forward-thinking professionals interested in exploring a career as a New Hire Onboarding Program Support Coordinator!
Our team works an hybrid 9x80 schedule located in Idaho Falls, Idaho with every other Friday off!
- The NHO Support Coordinator will support the growth initiatives and values of Idaho National Laboratory with a focus on authentic employee experience and employee retention initiatives.
- In collaboration with and in support of the New Hire Onboarding (NHO) Lead Coordinator, continue development and improvement of Idaho National Laboratory's (INL's) comprehensive New Hire Onboarding (NHO) program under the management of the Human Resources & Diversity Chief Operations Officer.
- In partnership with the Lead NHO Coordinator and key lab collaborators, the NHO Support Coordinator will ensure that the lab follows all Federal regulations associated with onboarding new staff, including Department of Labor I-9 verification, W4 completion, various DOD and DOE communications, security clearances, and DOE HSPD-12 badging.
- Support the Lead Coordinator in running all of the logistics of the NHO program, including both pre- and post- presentation requirements, which will include a combination of in-person and virtual interactions.
- Assist with NHO program planning, strategy, change management, and data analysis to meet program performance metrics.
- Work with the lead coordinator and IM to collaborate across organizations to provide regular improvements to web content.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Talent Acquisition organization to connect with New Hires before their start date to ensure they are well informed of NHO objectives and logistics.
- Assist in the collection of metrics, feedback, and performance data by coordinating various feedback venues (NHO Quarterly lunches, monthly meetings with new hires, and meetings with the NHO committee).
- Assist NHO lead coordinator in crafting plans to improve the program based on feedback.
- Assist SMEs and lead coordinator on crafting and maintaining presentation slides.
- Assist coordination of all NHO related events, training, and appreciation ceremonies.
- With oversight from Lead Coordinator and COO, effectively connect with all collaborators throughout the process and ensure standard methodologies are being implemented consistently.
- Partner with Relocation Coordinator, Talent Acquisition team, Business Partners, and Training to ensure flawless handoffs as new hires' progress through the onboarding program.
- Level 2: HS and 2 years related experience in HR, or customer service
- Level 3: HS and 4 years related experience in HR, or customer service
- High proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Customer Service experience;
- Experience developing/modifying presentations;
- Experience in reviewing detailed documents
- Excellent organization skills
- Salary Grade130 ($34,632 - $55,368) /Salary Grade 150 ($42,840 - $68,532)
- Chosen applicants are required to show a demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Multi-Level: This is a multi-level posting and the selected candidate will be placed at the appropriate level dependent on depth and breadth of proven experience and skills.
Growing INL: An Overview of New Facilities and Capabilities
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Our vision is to change the world's energy future and secure our nation's critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements
To be eligible for employment at INL males born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS). For more information see www.sss.gov.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When applying to positions please provide a resume and answer all questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for consideration.
INL does not accept resumes from third party vendors unsolicited.
Benefits, Salary, and Relocation
We have an extremely competitive salary structure and phenomenal benefits. For more information, please visit: https://www.inl.gov/careers/benefits-overview/
About this Employer
Part of the U.S. Dept. of Energy’s complex of national laboratories, INL performs work in each of the strategic goal areas: energy, national security, science & environment. INL is the nation’s leading center for nuclear energy research & development.