IVR Call Routing Analyst Job
Hierarchy: No - We can only hire at the posted level
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
An experienced contact center support professional responsible for defining and maintaining contact center applications using a variety of technologies that support multiple lines of business and initiatives.
This position is primarily focused on the IVR and the telephony environment, but may work independently or collaborate with a group in similar efforts to build solutions for a multitude of applications promoting self-service using a combination of automation and artificial intelligence. Key responsibilities include technical analysis, requirements gathering, design, development, acceptance testing and deployment of solutions as needed.
Secondary responsibilities include working closely with other subject matter experts to support various call routing and telephony initiatives, including administration of outbound dialing campaigns and upfront message updates. Participation in a 24x7 rotation to handle after-hours emergencies and technology deployments is also required.
- Provide primary business support for the IVR as well as other self-service channels. This includes the entire enhancement life cycle, including but not limited to: collaborating with business partners to gather and define requirements, working with the technical team to translate business requirements into solutions, coordination of solution deployment with business and technical resources, designing and administering user acceptance testing, and evaluating effectiveness post-implementation.
- Provide strategic and tactical recommendations for channel routing strategies that increase customer satisfaction or operational efficiency within regulatory obligations.
- Provide channel routing recommendations and perform telephony changes that impact contact center operations and performance. These may include skill changes, upfront message administration, call flow updates, etc. to ensure callers are routed to the best resource to handle their inquiry. Troubleshoot related issues as appropriate, and communicate outcomes to impacted groups as necessary.
- Manage and administer outbound customer contact campaigns, including validation that campaigns meet regulatory requirements and are effectively implemented. Provide call disposition reporting as required.
- Provide support before, during, and after escalated events as necessary. This includes participation in an on-call 24x7 rotation to handle after-hours emergencies and technology deployments as appropriate.
- Hybrid schedule available.
- A degree in Telecommunications, Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong ability to utilize a variety of applications for the purpose of calculation of data and results.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Team player with the ability to react and quickly change tasks in an evolving environment.
- Available for 24x7 on-call support as needed.
Xcel Energy is committed to the safety of its employees and customers, and promotes a Safety Always culture. Because of this, we strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19; however, vaccination is not mandatory. After being hired, you will asked to report your vaccination status and dates of vaccination. This information will be maintained confidentially and disclosed only on a need-to-know basis. If you are not fully vaccinated or choose not to disclose your vaccination status you will be required to follow any health-and-safety rules applicable to unvaccinated employees.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you're ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: TX - Amarillo || TX - Amarillo; MN - Roseville; WI - Eau Claire || United States (US) || Customer And Innovation || 66880:CC Resource Management || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $86,000 to $96,000 per year
This position may also be eligible for the following benefits and/or pay components: Pay - Annual Incentive Program, Medical/Pharmacy Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Health Care Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account (HSA) (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Limited-Purpose FSA (if enrolled in eligible health plan and HSA), Transportation Reimbursement Account, Short-term disability (STD), Long-term disability (LTD), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Fitness Center Reimbursement (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Tuition reimbursement, Transit programs, Employee recognition program, Pension, 401(k) plan, Paid time off (PTO), Holidays, Personal holidays, Volunteer Paid Time Off (VPTO) (full-time employees only), Parental Leave
Click here to see our benefits
Requisition Number: 52729
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com
About this Employer
As a leading electric and natural gas energy company, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity customers and 1.9 million natural gas customers across our eight states: Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.
Our workforce of more than 12,000 is rising to the challenge of a dynamic, constantly-changing utility industry. One that requires us to be even more customer focused, forward thinking and productive while remaining committed to meeting our customers’ fundamental need for safe, reliable, affordable energy.
With nearly 50% of our workforce eligible to retire in the next five years, there’s never been a better time to come on board. Do you have a passion for renewable energy, like wind or solar? Or care about giving back to the community? You’ll be in a position to directly impact our energy future.
At Xcel Energy, you’ll be challenged, respected and rewarded. You’ll find an ethical team committed to excellence, safety and environmental stewardship. A dynamic company where you’ll have meaningful work that makes a difference.