IT Support Analyst, (All Levels)
ITC Holdings Corp.
Provides technical guidance, training, and support for IT Technicians and IT Analysts. Provides consultative support and expert advice to ensure functional, reliable and cost-effective use of IT assets by end-users in a Windows environment. Utilizes advanced knowledge of related disciplines to solve more complex issues and takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Architects and deploys new applications and systems, as well as enhancements to existing systems. Typically, works independently and receives minimal guidance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on client questions, problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software installed and maintained by the company
- Acts as the escalation point for advanced or difficult help requests to IT
- Builds documentation and training material for existing systems used by technicians, analysts, and end-users
- Managing the Windows client image, application packaging, and related project work
- Leads the deployment of monthly security patches for all Windows client systems
- Provide application/Windows OS installation/configuration/patching data reporting (application install status, client health, inventory) leveraging Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Creates automation tasks to silently install and customize applications using applicable tools
- Software distribution experience using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) or Azure. Creates collections/packages/programs/deployments/etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical area with a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in Information Technology, or relevant, equivalent experience and/or education.
- Knowledge of information technology and IT products and services including general electronic office equipment (printers, copiers, phones, etc)
- Possesses a strong work ethic, coupled with a sense of responsibility and a \"do what it takes to get the job done\" attitude
- Experience with Windows Client Operating System
- Experience with an IT related ticket system
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Endpoint Management, Microsoft Teams
- Advanced understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet protocol (TCP/IP), Domain Name Server (DNS), Group Policies (GPO), and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Possesses excellent organization skills, strong customer services skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possesses ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and leadership levels
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. ITC does not sponsor employment visas, such as H-1B or TN visas.
About this Employer
ITC, a Fortis company, is the energy industry’s leading electricity transmission company. We deliver bulk electrical energy from power generating plants along high-voltage lines to the local distribution system of utilities serving communities. We invest in power lines that will meet the needs of the 21st century.
As the only fully independent transmission company in the U.S., our business is not distracted by electricity generation or distribution. Transmission is our sole focus. As a result, we can concentrate fully on planning, building, operating and investing in high-value, highly-reliable electricity transmission to our customers and communities.
ITC owns and operates high-voltage transmission facilities in Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma. ITC’s grid development focus includes growth through regulated infrastructure investment as well as domestic and international expansion through merchant and other commercial development opportunities.