Information Technology Enterprise Change Management
Idaho National Laboratory
Idaho National Laboratory's (INL) Program Management group is seeking forward-thinking professionals interested in exploring a career as an Information Technology Enterprise Change Management! This team works a remote 9x80 schedule every other Friday off.
- Responsible for improving adoption of IM initiatives and project solutions.
- Proactively contact peers and end-users to understand the climate for change.
- Be an outspoken INL end-user advocate to help identify potential struggles early and propose alternatives.
- Engage project teams early to ensure risks, readiness, sponsorship, and strategy are understood.
- Coordinate activities with Project Managers, Business Analysts to understand the business reasons for a change.
- Partner with IM Comms team to formulate communication campaigns managing Changes throughout the life cycle.
- Ensure messaging is complimentary and synchronous with the IM Comms team messages.
- Adjust the message and method to complement each other.
- Use special tactics to reach the problem resistance areas, address historic or cultural barriers, and leverage influencers to help sell the message.
- Tailor the message to the meet the needs that were not previously satisfied.
- Assist staff on the necessity of making a change and the risks of not moving forward.
- Improve the ability of INL staff members to understand how changes can be used to innovate how work gets done.
- Conduct coaching/training. Identify resistance areas and develop strategies to manage resistance.
- Use technical expertise to understand technical solutions and help INL end-users understand the benefits through training new skills and socializing changes.
- Demonstrate highly developed professional judgement, tempered with technical expertise in performance of all IT Enterprise Change Management tasks.
- Engage with INL staff at all levels to communicate and reinforce purpose for changes.
- Engage multi-disciplinary teams to implement IT Enterprise Change Management in all relevant projects and activities in support of INL and IM mission.
- Build credibility and maintain communications by establishing rapport with customers at multiple levels within and outside the organization.
- Represent the organization on IT Enterprise Change Management projects and tasks.
- Support, promote and advance INL and IM's goals and values.
- Communications strategy and plan development.
- Project team engagement and coordination for timely communications.
- Conduct IT solution training/coaching to customers or end-users.
- Level 3: Bachelor's Degree and 5 years relevant experience, or Master's Degree and 3 years of relevant experience, or PhD and 2 years relevant experience.
- Level 4: Bachelor's Degree and 8 years relevant experience, or Master's Degree and 6 years of relevant experience, or PhD and 4 years relevant experience.
- Requires US Citizenship.
- Salary Grade: 210 / 220
- Chosen applicants are required to show a demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- Multi-Level: This is a multi-level posting and the selected candidate will be placed at the appropriate level dependent on depth and breadth of proven experience and skills.
INL is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy's mission in nuclear energy research, science, and national defense. With more than 5,000 scientists, researchers, and support staff, the laboratory works with national and international governments, universities and industry partners to discover new science and development technologies that underpin the nation's nuclear and renewable energy, national security, and environmental missions.
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Our vision is to change the world's energy future and secure our nation's critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements:
To be eligible for employment at INL men born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS). For more information see www.sss.gov.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
INL is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide EEO to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
COVID Safety Protocols:
As a condition of employment, INL will inquire about COVID vaccination status and expects candidate compliance with all required COVID safety protocols, including mask-wearing as applicable.
INL has implemented a required vaccination policy effective immediately requiring all new hires must be vaccinated against COVID - 19 as a condition of employment, unless exempt under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, or other applicable state or federal law. In accordance with INL's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When applying to positions please provide your resume and answer all questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for consideration.
INL does not accept resumes from third party vendors unsolicited.
Benefits & Salary:
We have an extremely competitive salary structure, robust relocation package, and a phenomenal benefits package. For more information, please visit: https://www.inl.gov/careers/benefits-overview
About this Employer
Part of the U.S. Dept. of Energy’s complex of national laboratories, INL performs work in each of the strategic goal areas: energy, national security, science & environment. INL is the nation’s leading center for nuclear energy research & development.