Human Resources Records Coordinator
Idaho National Laboratory
Idaho National Laboratory's (INL) People Data & Analytics Group is seeking forward-thinking professionals interested in exploring a career as a HRIT Specialist and Records Coordinator!
Our team works an hybrid 9x80 schedule located at our WCB facility with every other Friday off!
- The position will have dual responsibilities in both HR Records management and basic HR reporting requests.
- HR Records: The Human Resources and Diversity (HR&D) Records Coordinator has the responsibility to maintain all the Idaho National Laboratory's personnel and benefit employee files, which are maintained in hard copy and electronic format.
- For electronic documents, the coordinator must be able to scan, import, index and perform quality checks in the laboratory's Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- The coordinator is responsible to handle various customer requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Customers include, but are not limited to, managers, employees, legal, and federal investigators.
- The coordinator must also perform the transfer of paper records to long-term storage.
- The coordinator will also help develop, review and follow the HR&D records storage plan and have some input on file room policies.
- HRIT area: Work with various Human Resources and Diversity systems to fill basic reporting needs.
- Use extensive knowledge, resourcefulness, and creativity to system needs and problems.
- Work with the Human Capital Management system administrator to handle data reporting needs.
- Work with outside agencies (e.g. Battelle Corporate, DOE) to ensure HR data is communicated in appropriate format(s).
- Provide customer service to employees, managers and applicants relative to HR systems (e.g. Oracle/PeopleSoft).
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee information including salary and other personal information.
- High school diploma and 4 years of related experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HR databases.
- Must be able to maintain Records Coordinator Qualification (QNRCOORD) and Records Coordinator Specialist Qualification (QNRCSPEC).
- Computer skills required include basic software (Microsoft Office, Notes, etc.), Adobe Acrobat Professional, Fujitsu Imaging technology, and must be able to learn EDMS.
- Must have general knowledge of The Privacy Act of 1974.
- Good communication and human relations skills are also required.
- Salary Grade 150 ($44,004 - $70,392)
- Chosen applicants are required to show a demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
Growing INL: An Overview of New Facilities and Capabilities
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Our vision is to change the world's energy future and secure our nation's critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements
To be eligible for employment at INL males born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS). For more information see www.sss.gov.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When applying to positions please provide a resume and answer all questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for consideration.
INL does not accept resumes from third party vendors unsolicited.
Benefits, Salary, and Relocation
We have an extremely competitive salary structure and phenomenal benefits. For more information, please visit: https://www.inl.gov/careers/benefits-overview/
About this Employer
Part of the U.S. Dept. of Energy’s complex of national laboratories, INL performs work in each of the strategic goal areas: energy, national security, science & environment. INL is the nation’s leading center for nuclear energy research & development.