HR Diversity Associate
ISO New England
How you will make an impact:
VP/Chief People Diversity Officer Support (30%):
- Draft/edit/prepare various communication and presentation materials, such as company-wide communications, Sr. Staff presentations, Board meeting materials, intranet content, etc.
- Provide coordination and communication support for the Diversity and Inclusion Council, employee resource groups, employee engagement activities, and other special projects
- Create and update HR scorecards and fulfill other ad hoc data requests
- Manage the ongoing Code of Conduct tracking processes
- Manage calendar; triage phone calls; route documents for signature
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, travel and other VP supported initiatives
- Provide general customer service to the organization including responding to employee inquiries, coordinating employee communications, managing department files, maintaining office supplies and other general administrative tasks.
- Manage departmental record retention process in compliance with company policies.
- Support annual and ad hoc HR initiatives, including wellness events, CEO awards, annual form collection, etc.
- Support HR business partners by processing unemployment claims requests and completing other operational tasks
- Manage processes and communications related to established COVID protocols
- Manage and be the department liaison for budget and financial support, including monthly submissions for the HR team
- Process and coordinate Purchase Order process for the department ensuring that POs are always set up in advance and always have the proper funding; work with staff members and vendors to ensure this process is followed; maintain knowledge of company financial policies and procedures
- Work with staff members and with vendors to proactively reconcile any variances
- Submit monthly department accruals and process invoices
- Complete various reconciliations of benefit and other invoices, as needed
- Answer incoming calls, greet outside visitors, process visitor badges and wifi certificates
- Receive and distribute mail and keep mail lists up to date when covering front desk
- Manage consultant information in Employee Database
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years administrative support experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Proficient assisting with budget and financial functions
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, collaborative problem solver, engaged in all processes
- Strong and demonstrated customer service orientation
Vision: To harness the power of competition and advanced technologies to reliably plan and operate the grid as the region transitions to clean energy.
Values: Expertise, Respect, Innovation, Dependability and Collaboration
What We Offer: Located in Holyoke, MA amid the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, our employees get the best of both rural and urban living, enjoying day-to-day local community culture and conveniences with drivable access to big city amenities. Our competitive base salaries, performance-driven bonus incentive offering, as well as a variety of health, wellness, and professional development benefits underscore the value we place in our employees. Beyond our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, we encourage continuous learning through our training and tuition reimbursement programs and support work-life balance with flex hours, hybrid work models for most roles, and paid vacation and holidays. Our benefits strive to fulfill the needs of our employees across life's stages, with paid parental time off, health and wellness programs, 401k with company match, and a retirement plan. For the convenience of our employees, we offer complimentary access to our onsite fitness center and a cafeteria with free coffee.
COVID-19 Policy: Employee safety and well-being is a priority at ISO New England. To safeguard our teams and the important work they do, ISO New England has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Equal Opportunity : We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment: We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice : ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
About this Employer
Keeping the lights on in New England
We are the independent, not-for-profit corporation responsible for keeping electricity flowing across the six New England states and ensuring that the region has reliable, competitively priced wholesale electricity today and into the future.