Community & Employee Engagement Program Specialist
Idaho National Laboratory
Idaho National Laboratory's (INL) State and Regional Government Affairs group is seeking forward-thinking professionals interested in exploring a career as a Community & Employee Engagement Program Specialist.
Our team works an on-site 9x80 schedule located at our WCB facility in Idaho Falls with every other Friday off!
The Community & Employee Engagement Program Specialist will perform the execution and coordination of regional and Idaho outreach activities for the community and laboratory employees.
- Works directly with INL's Community & Employee Engagement program manager.
- Monitors emails, databases and event participants and logistics for outreach activities.
- Will partner with collaborators from across the region, external vendors, employee, and community groups.
- Will monitor financial transactions to ensure processing is completed for external invoices for payment from the Community Giving, Team INL, Employee Association and Speakers Bureau accounts.
- Provide follow-up notes and support in tracking assignments for the team and its many campaigns.
- Send formatted community information and updating the community distribution list.
- Support development and distribution of reports including Speaker Bureau, Employee Association, Logo items, CARE Committee, Community Giving and community events reports, actions, and updates.
Level 1: Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
Level 2: Bachelor's degree in business or related field and two years related experience.
- Must be willing to work some nights and weekends.
- Information technology (e.g., use of databases, google forms, Qualtrics) and is an experienced user of MS Office applications
- Administrative experience
- Excellent time management skills.
Salary Grade for Level 1: 170 ($54,192 - $86,760)
Salary Grade for Level 2: 180 ($60,984 - $97,584)
- Chosen applicants are required to show a demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
- TDP: This is a testing designated position; you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and periodic drug testing throughout the term of your employment.
- Multi-Level: This is a multi-level posting and the selected candidate will be placed at the appropriate level dependent on depth and breadth of proven experience and skills.
INL is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy's mission in nuclear energy research, science, and national defense. With more than 5,000 scientists, researchers, and support staff, the laboratory works with national and international governments, universities and industry partners to discover new science and development technologies that underpin the nation's nuclear and renewable energy, national security, and environmental missions.
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Our vision is to change the world's energy future and secure our nation's critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements:
To be eligible for employment at INL men born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS). For more information see www.sss.gov.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
INL is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide EEO to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
COVID Safety Protocols:
As a condition of employment, INL will inquire about COVID vaccination status and expects candidate compliance with all required COVID safety protocols, including mask-wearing as applicable.
INL has implemented a required vaccination policy effective immediately requiring all new hires must be vaccinated against COVID - 19 as a condition of employment, unless exempt under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, or other applicable state or federal law. In accordance with INL's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When applying to positions please provide your resume and answer all questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for consideration.
INL does not accept resumes from third party vendors unsolicited.
Benefits & Salary:
We have an extremely competitive salary structure, robust relocation package, and a phenomenal benefits package. For more information, please visit: https://www.inl.gov/careers/benefits-overview
About this Employer
Part of the U.S. Dept. of Energy’s complex of national laboratories, INL performs work in each of the strategic goal areas: energy, national security, science & environment. INL is the nation’s leading center for nuclear energy research & development.