College Intern, Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Salt River Project
Exciting opportunity in the Information Management field to work on implementing a best in class enterprise content management (ECM) system. Gain valuable IT and business skills, with opportunities to network within SRP. This position collaborates and works with many different roles within IT, including Business Analysts, Business Process Analysts, Project Managers, Information Architects, and Systems Administrators. Job responsibilities are challenging and varied.
Typical duties include:
• Participate in customer support on ECM systems
• Participate in Business Activity analysis
• Prepare content for migration into the ECM system
• Assist in completing project deliverables
• Test the ECM solution for the business unit
• Coordinate and track user acceptance testing (UAT). Participate in UAT error mitigation.
College level coursework (100+) from an accredited institution will be evaluated on an individual basis according to the skill/level to determine if applicable to the position by management.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and web browsers.
• Basic understanding of the practice of information management within a corporate setting
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface directly with clients and colleagues
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Deals well with ambiguity and is comfortable in a fast paced and evolving work environment
• Results oriented
• High degree of learning agility
• Team player
• Capable of taking abstract concepts and making them more concrete
• Highly organized
• Must be experienced in troubleshooting issues
The successful candidate will possess the following strengths:
• Customer Focus: provide excellent customer service
• Achiever: strives to achieve goals daily
• Analytical: digs deep, finds patterns and connections, rigorous and fact driven
• Communication: explains and describes in ways that business employees can understand
• Responsibility: commits to tasks and follows through, dependable
Requisition ID: 14685
SRP currently offers a hybrid workplace, which allows employees whose jobs can be performed remotely, and who have sufficient technical capability, to telework up to three days per week. Although part-time teleworking is available, all employees must live and work in Arizona. We are taking steps to protect the health and well-being of all team members, and by following a number of health and safety protocols, to reduce the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Salt River Project (SRP) recognizes diversity and inclusion as key drivers of innovation and growth, and seeks to attract a diverse employee base that reflects our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other protected status under applicable federal, state or local law. Ultimately, SRP aspires to fully apply the power of diversity and inclusion to build a more equitable and sustainable future for our customers, employees and community.
Drug/Alcohol Policy Statement
In order to promote the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and the communities we serve, SRP is committed to maintaining a drug/alcohol free work environment. Although marijuana may now be legal in Arizona, except as otherwise specified under Arizona law, SRP considers it to be an illegal drug for the purpose of our drug/alcohol policy because marijuana remains illegal at the federal level. Any candidate found to be impaired during the hiring process or who has the presence of an illegal drug or unauthorized substance in their system during the pre-employment drug/alcohol test may be disqualified from further consideration in the hiring process.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Currently, SRP does not sponsor H1B visas.
Why Work at SRP
SRP's success is rooted in our employees' happiness, health and safety. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and enhance their well-being. In addition to competitive pay and performance incentives, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
• 401(k) plan with employer matching
• Retirement pension
• Paid vacation
• Parental leave
• Holiday pay
• Sick leave
• Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
• Wellness programs
• Pre-tax benefits
• Short and long-term disability plans
• Tuition assistance
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
About this Employer
SRP is one of the largest public power and water utilities in the U.S. providing electricity to approximately one million customers in the greater metropolitan Phoenix area. Since its founding in 1903, SRP has fostered a culture of stewardship and customer service consistently ranking as an industry leader in customer service according to J.D. Power. SRP continues to adapt to its changing business environment by seeking innovative ways to reimagine utility service and the provision of critical resources essential to the life and economy of Arizona.