Business Process Architecture Manager
Idaho National Laboratory
This position implements the Process Architecture for Continuous Excellence (PACE) Strategy and supervises daily activities of our professional process architects and skilled support individual contributors.
This lead is a creative problem solver with a wide-range of experience that enables Business Process Architecture (BPA) to deliver successful outcomes.
We need a people leader who can direct daily operations and also provide training and mentorship to our team.
This lead builds results, including forming methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining those results.
The individual determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
The individual is a self-starter and performs work without appreciable direction. This leader generates innovative solutions to unique issues, works independently toward long-range established goals and objectives. The individual exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives of assignment.
Our team works an on-site 9x80 schedule located at our EROB facility in Idaho Falls, Idaho with every other Friday off.
- Provide oversight of day-to-day work activities of process architects, providing leadership and mentorship of the team to ensure PACE objectives are met.
- Implements the six PACE Strategic Plan pillars Requirements Management, Tool Development, Processes and Procedures Framework, Process Assurance, Resource Needs and Communications with ownership, integrity, excellence, and teamwork.
- Participates in audits/assessments, special teams, advanced projects as assigned.
- Business, Technical, or related BS and 8 years
- MS and 6 years
- PhD and 4 Years
- Ability to influence change at all levels and work in a culturally diverse organization.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and passionate about team and laboratory success.
- Must be capable of working effectively across organizational and functional boundaries
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- One year experience in audit, assessment, legal review, or similar role
- Ability to obtain PROSCI Change Management Certification.
- Ability learn Visio software or other mapping skills.
- Ability to learn Universal Process mapping
- Ability to Understand Six Sigma principles, Project Management principles, Strategic Business Process Architecture principles
- Salary: Grade 220 ($104,688 - $172,668)
- Chosen applicants are required to show a demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
Growing INL: An Overview of New Facilities and Capabilities
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Our vision is to change the world's energy future and secure our nation's critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements
To be eligible for employment at INL males born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS). For more information see www.sss.gov.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When applying to positions please provide a resume and answer all questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for consideration.
INL does not accept resumes from third party vendors unsolicited.
Benefits, Salary, and Relocation
We have an extremely competitive salary structure and phenomenal benefits. For more information, please visit: https://www.inl.gov/careers/benefits-overview/
About this Employer
Part of the U.S. Dept. of Energy’s complex of national laboratories, INL performs work in each of the strategic goal areas: energy, national security, science & environment. INL is the nation’s leading center for nuclear energy research & development.