Itineris North America, head-quatered in Atlanta, GA, is a global technology company purely focused on providing software development, delivery and support for the tier one and tier two sized utility industry. Our UMAX solutions are developed on and leverage the powerful and stable Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, and include a customer information system (CIS), mobile, customer self service (CSS) and payment channels functionality. We offer solutions as a service in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
Iitneris was founded in Belgium in 2003, and today is recognized as a Microsoft Gold partner and Inner Circle Member. Our client portfolio consists of North American and international utilities such as Boston Water and Sewer (MA), Dakota Electric Association (ND), NYC Department of Environmental Protection Agency (NY), Georgetown Utilities (TX), Georgia Natural Gas (GA), De Watergroep (Belgium), Delta (The Netherlands), Eneco (The Netherlands), Engie (The Netherlands), Gazprom (UK) and many more.
We currently employ over 400 IT and utility specialists and are looking for talented individuals to join our team. The following defines our search for a North America Business Development Product Specialist.
Roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrate our UMAX product (built on Microsoft Dynamics 365) CIS, Customer Self Service, Mobile and Payment solutions
- Ownership and maintenance of the software demonstration environment
- Provide product / industry expertise in the utility market to maximize new customer opportunities
- Support the Business Development Team in prospecting and consulting with utility clients on market trends, functionality, and process related needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to foster solution awareness and ensure sales readiness
- Serve on the Change Advisory Board to represent the Business Development demonstration environment
- Assist with RFP responses
- Promote and deliver the solution value proposition of UMAX both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A dynamic, hands-on team player who is looking for a challenge within a fast-growing international utility software provider.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within the utilities industry
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to demonstrate product to stakeholders as well as C level executives
- 50% travel (post-COVID restrictions) to perspective client sites and trade shows
- Experience operating CIS solutions
- Experience operating ERP solutions (preferred but not mandatory)
- Experience in a CIS system replacement and implementation (preferred but not mandatory)
What we offer
- Work for a leading utility-centric International software company
- Gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technology market
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Long-term career growth