4th Unmanned Systems for Utilities & Power
- Feb 10, 2020
- 1811 views
Date: Jul 21, 2020 - Jul 23, 2020
Location: Atlanta, GA
The 4th Unmanned Systems for Utilities & Power Conference will provide an avenue for UAS professionals to discover and assess best practices for improving efficiency and safety within utility operations. Sessions will feature Part 107 rules and regulations, data security, conceptualizing BVLOS operations, inspection techniques and more!
This premier marcus evans conference will permit attendees the opportunity to analyze topics including regulatory status, technological advances and data management. The key takeaways from the event will mobilize methods to provide repeatable and scalable results for UAS technology.
- Highlight the latest technology for unmanned aerial systems (UAS) and airspace to improve flying capabilities and enhance reliability of line inspections
- Leverage insight from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to forecast where future initiatives and capabilities will lie with commercial and energy operators
- Prioritize safety, training and standards to successfully incorporate UAS into daily operations
- Evaluate lessons learned in capturing, processing, transmitting, and storing sensitive and critical data
- Utilize UAS to aid in emergency events to efficiently recover and restore power