The 4th Next Generation Cyber Security for Utilities Conference
image credit: Used with permission.
- Jan 10, 2020
- 1108 views
Date: Oct 28, 2020 - Oct 29, 2020
Location: Washington DC, DC
Venue: To be announced
Cost: Solution providers : $2,500 | End Users/ Consultants/ Companies : $1,995 | Government/ Academic/ Non Profit $1,595
The two day event will give you an in depth insight into the Cyber Security for Utilities market, while also concentrating on key updates and future forecasts on the industry’s latest technology trends. By highlighting the sector’s current major challenges and opportunities, the conference will provide a holistic outlook on major market trends and drivers in the future.
The event will bring together senior representatives from utility companies, research institutes, consultants, representatives of government agencies and solution providers. Join us in Washington to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Energy Central readers are entitled to a special discount.
For further information or to take advantage of a special discoutn please contact Angeliki Oikonomou on +44 (0)203 141 0610 or email@example.com and quote ECSn4EC.
- Market Outlook for Electric Utility Cybersecurity,
- Ability to Invest in Cyber Security Across the Grid,
- Information Sharing Programs between Utilities and Government,
- Operating in Shared Environments,
- Exploring the Intersections between Business Continuity, Emergency Response and Cybersecurity Incident Response,
- External Threats and Effective Responses on Cyber Attacks,
- Exploring the Intersections of Cyber and Physical Security Incident Response,
- Strategies for Developing the OT Cyber Security Profession,
- Integrity Control and Systems Engineering to Insure Reliability and Security of the Grid,
- Security Event Monitoring for Utilities,
- Best Risk Mitigation Strategies as Prevention Method.