Conference | Jun 20, 2023 - Jun 21, 2023 | Spokane, WA
Utility Imagery & Inspection Consortium–Summer Symposium
- Like (1)
- Add to Calendar06/19/2023 06/20/2023 Utility Imagery & Inspection Consortium–Summer Symposium Thought leaders from the utility Imagery & Inspections space will attend workshops from the ongoing UIIC Centers of Excellence, gaining actionable insights that will benefit critical areas like reliability, safety, compliance, and financial performance.
- May 19, 2023
Thought leaders from the utility Imagery & Inspections space will attend workshops from the ongoing UIIC Centers of Excellence, gaining actionable insights that will benefit critical areas like reliability, safety, compliance, and financial performance.
Jun 20, 2023 - Jun 21, 2023
Spokane , WA
Free for Utilities
THE NEXT STEPS: CATALYST IN THE IMAGERY & INSPECTION SPACE
An event for utilities only, The UIIC Symposium, will be held June 20-21, 2022, hosted by Avista Utilities. in Spokane, WA.
The UIIC is a year-round program based on partnership, collaboration, research, a virtual meeting, an annual Summit, and the consortium’s innovative Centers of Excellence. The UIIC provides utilities with actionable insights based on standards development, use case development, leading-edge analytics, and proofs of concept.
Who Should Attend?
This Symposium will benefit utility leaders and professionals responsible for the maintenance & management of infrastructure and improving business processes and analytic development for the benefit of infrastructure.
Session Speakers Include:
- Heather Rosentrater, Sr. VP & COO, Avista
- Rachel Happeny, Mgr. Drafting & Editing, Avista
- Jason Cao, Energy Enterprise Sales Specialist, DJI
- Hossein Nickdel, Dir. Digital Innovation & Applications, Avista
- Mike Fallon, Domain Architect, Energy Delivery, Avista
- Jason Pegg, Domain Architect & Manager, Data Delivery & Energy
- Jennifer Kaminsky, Manager - Electric Assets & Compliance, SDG&E
- Dani Feller, Head of Sales, Scopito
- Stephen Michna, Eversource
- Craig Stenberg, UAS/Remote Sensing Program Manager, Southern California Edison
- Stan McHann, Senior Research Engineer, NRECA / Chief Technology Officer, SparkMeter