Automating Processes & Workflows Across Your Utility - Reflow™ 2022 - a FREE Virtual Conference for Utility Program Managers & Decision Makers
- Like (1)
- Add to Calendar05/17/2022 8:30 AM05/19/2022 9:30 AMAmerica/Los_AngelesAutomating Processes & Workflows Across Your Utility - Reflow™ 2022 - a FREE Virtual Conference for Utility Program Managers & Decision Makers Managing energy programs can be overwhelming for utilities and energy agencies, especially for those with limited resources. Hear from utility peers including SCE and PNM, and learn how utilities are streamlining a wide range of programs and processes.
- Mar 3, 2022
Managing energy programs can be overwhelming for utilities and energy agencies, especially for those with limited resources. Hear from utility peers including SCE and PNM, and learn how utilities are streamlining a wide range of programs and processes.
May 17, 2022
8:30 AM PDT
Energy Central Member Discount: FREE
We invite all utility professional members of
Energy Central to register now for free!
Learn how utilities streamline and automate energy programs and processes in real world applications with utility speakers from Public Service Company New Mexico (PNM), Southern California Edison (SCE), Orange and Rockland, and Eversource.
About Reflow 2022
Building on the success of the 2021 inaugural Reflow™ event, Clean Power Research® is hosting the second annual Reflow event virtually with introductory sessions in late April and main sessions in May 2022. Reflow is ideal for IOU, Muni, Co-op and CCA professionals.
Reflow helps utilities maximize energy program and project value across utility teams by automating processes and workflows. By popular demand, this year’s virtual conference includes more sessions showcasing how utilities are using PowerClerk® to solve pain points across their organizations for solar interconnection and incentives, and other programs such as:
- Electric Vehicle & EVSE Programs
- FERC Interconnections
- Pole Attachments
- COVID Relief Programs
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Battery Storage
- New Service Delivery
Reflow 2022 sessions will enable utilities to radically improve workflow efficiency, productivity and records management across all energy programs. Hear from your utility peers about how they are solving their pain points around DER adoption, regulatory requirements and deadlines, and more.
Who Should Attend?
Reflow is designed for utility, muni, co-op and CCA professionals only, including decision makers, executives, planners, DER programs managers, designers and administrators. Topics of interest include: Solutions for workflow automation, customer engagement and satisfaction, EV program management and planning and operations analytics.
Reflow sessions will be held on the following days and times:
- Introductory Sessions
- April 21, 2022, @ 9:00 & 11:00 am PDT / 12:00 & 2:00 pm EDT (2 sessions)
- Recommended for Energy Central Utility Professionals
- NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND! Register for free to view.
- Main Sessions
- May 17-19, 2022 @ 8:30, 10:00 & 11:30 am PDT / 11:30 am, 1:00 & 2:30 pm EDT (3 sessions/day)
- Recommended for Energy Central Utility Professionals and customers
Once registered, you can view the sessions that interest you the most and add them to your calendar. We look forward to virtually seeing you at Reflow 2022!
The Clean Power Research Team