Data-driven customer engagement: strategies from two energy giants
- Add to Calendar09/28/2021 10:00 AM09/28/2021 11:00 AMAmerica/New_YorkData-driven customer engagement: strategies from two energy giants With case study insights from US and UK energy retail behemoths NRG and British Gas, this webinar will shed light on strategies to leverage data to sustain and grow customer engagement.
- Sep 22, 2021
With case study insights from US and UK energy retail behemoths NRG and British Gas, this webinar will shed light on strategies to leverage data to sustain and grow customer engagement.
Sep 28, 2021
10:00 AM EST
Across international boundaries, energy retailers in competitive markets face a pressing challenge on customer engagement. As competition diversifies and decarbonization transforms the nature of products and services on offer to consumers, retailers must fight hard to establish, sustain and grow engagement with new and existing customers, driving down churn and cost to serve while improving prospects for product upsells and add-ons.
Effective use of data will make or break the success of suppliers in stepping up to this challenge, defining the extent to which companies understand their customers’ needs, preferences and behaviors and their ability to tailor services in response.
In this webinar, customer engagement and data leaders from two energy giants based in the UK and US will share insights into their organizational strategies for leveraging data to drive engagement and customer satisfaction.
Representing British Gas and NRG respectively, Jill Dougan, director for customer engagement and delivery and Dak Liyanearchchi, head of enterprise data and analytics will:
- Describe the drivers which have shaped their strategies
- Identify key measures for success and the extent to which these are being met
- Reflect on the challenges they are encountering as they deploy their strategies and
- Provide insight into next steps
These presentations will be complemented by reflections from Utilities expert Rahul Arora, VP and Head of Utilities at EXL. The event will also feature speaker discussion and strategy/experience comparisons as well as the opportunity for audience questions.