Conference | Jan 25, 2023 - Jan 26, 2023 | Charlotte, NC
3rd Edition Coal Ash and CCR Management
- Add to Calendar01/25/2023 01/26/2023 3rd Edition Coal Ash and CCR Management Attend this premier marcus evans conference to chart a sustainable path for coal ash management by navigating evolving regulatory challenges. Register now!
- Oct 19, 2022
Attend this premier marcus evans conference to chart a sustainable path for coal ash management by navigating evolving regulatory challenges. Register now!
Jan 25, 2023 - Jan 26, 2023
Charlotte , NC
Energy Central Member Discount: 10%
Energy Central Member Discount Code: ME10
New Federal regulations from the EPA, as shown in its Jan 11th letters, compound the already exhaustive ordeal that utilities have been increasingly facing with regards to CCR management, where the threat of ash pond/landfill closures are almost imminent for a large number of coal-fired plants.
The marcus evans 3rd Edition Coal Ash and CCR Management event taking place in Charlotte, NC on January 25-26, 2023, will give first-hand experiences and solutions executed to mitigate the supply-side effects associated with EPA’s new regulations like Permitting, Part A demonstrations and more; innovative methods and applications to effectively repurpose pond ash and ash sites real-estate; novel approaches to water management and enhancing the stability of ash; and lessons learnt when dealing with ash-pond closures.
- Grasp the EPA’s Current Implementation and Future Plans of its CCR Program to Strengthen Plants’ Compliance Position while Minimizing Supply and Productivity Disruptions.
- Evaluate the Status and Impact to Production Associated with EPA Part A Demonstrations underneath CFR 257.103(f)(1) and EPA 103 B Implementation.
- Examine EPA’s Coal Combustion Residual (CCR) Permitting Process and the Risks it Poses to Plants.
- Leverage Techniques and Technologies for Site Water Management and Treatment.
- Decode the Challenges and Lessons Learned from an Ash Pond Closure.
- Discover Best Practices used for the Drainage and Dewatering of Coal Ash.