Let's talk about Innovation! Submit Your Stories on Innovation in the Electric Power Industry
image credit: Used with permission.
- Feb 11, 2020 5:30 pm GMTFeb 4, 2020 5:05 pm GMT
- 3447 views
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2020-03 - Innovation in Power, click here for more
In March, Energy Central is featuring stories all about the state of Innovation in the Electric Power Industry.
While utilities have long been considered a stagnant and inertia-filled business, the past decade has arguably seen more change and evolution than has ever come along before. Leaders in the world of utilities are no longer just the ones who can keep the ship afloat. Instead, they're the ones charting the path into new territory.
Given how wide and varied the topic of innovation in utilities can be, we're turning to all of our community group members and asking you to submit your stories around the innovation trends that you are seeing today. If approved, your stories will be shared in our next Special Issue "Innovation in the Electric Power Industry" scheduled to deploy on March 26th.
Be part of this exciting issue and participate today:
This issue will be one of a kind. In addition to approved submissions, we will be featuring interviews with selected Leaders in Innovation. These interviews will be with a few out of many from a nomination and selection process that took place during January and February this year.
Industry Thought Leaders
We're looking for perspective from experts about the current state of innovation in utilities and where the future of innovation can potentially go. Reach out and submit an article on topics such as (but not limited to) the following:
- What utilities are demonstrating the right type of leadership when it comes to innovation
- Technologies that are being underutilized today but might change the entire sector in the coming years
- Programmatic solutions that can improve how utilities and customers interact with each other
- A prediction of where innovation may take generation and delivery of power in the future
- Warnings about what might be missed if decision-makers at utilities don't quickly and thoroughly take advantage of opportunities for innovation
- And anything else about how you view the state of innovation today and tomorrow in the electric power sector!
This special issue will be a fantastic opportunity to reach all corners of the Energy Central community, as it touches on all areas of importance. If you're interested in becoming a content sponsor for this issue, you can contact your client representative (or firstname.lastname@example.org) for sponsorship opportunities or download our media guide now for more information. Reference page 18 for Special Issues.
Send your submissions to email@example.com with the subject "Innovation 2020." If you are not sure about your topic, send an abstract first, and we'll be happy to provide feedback.
The due date for submissions is March 20th, 2020.
I look forward to reading your insights and sharing them with the community!
Audra C Drazga
VP of the Power Industry Network