- Oct 28, 2020 4:10 pm GMT
1) 29% of Aussi homes have solar; generated 71% of energy in grid on 9/13.
2) Aussi govt says yes to $36 bn, 2,500 mi² Asian Renewable Energy Hub w/ 26 GW of wind & solar projects to generate green H2.
3) Abu Dhabi's 2 GW PV plant (@ 1.35 cents/kWh) eyeing manufacture of green H2.
4) Jinko moving into batteries w/ LiFP offerings behind the meter & utility scale.
5) SK Innovation developing new cells that need two 10-minute charges to get 500 miles of EV range.
6) LG Chem plans to triple cylindrical cell prod'n, & develop larger cylindrical cells to increase energy density by 5x & power 6x, similar Tesla.
7) Tesla scientist Jeff Dahn presents test results for 10,000+ cycle battery w/ 2 mn miles for EVs.
8) NextEra says next 2-3 yrs will see solid-state batteries, & it has pipeline of 50 potential green H2 projects
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.