Submit a Nomination for the SEPA Utility Transformation Awards!
- Jun 30, 2022 5:21 pm GMT
Formerly known as the Power Players Awards, SEPA has rebranded and realigned the awards to better recognize specific projects, programs, partners, and individuals driving the utility industry’s transformation to a modern, carbon-free energy future.
Learn more about all five award categories below, and submit a nomination before the July 22nd deadline.
2022 SEPA Utility Transformation Awards Categories
- Utility Transformation Program of the Year
- Utility Transformation Project of the Year
- Utility Transformation Leader of the Year
- Utility Transformation Partner of the Year
- SEPA Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award
Nominations are judged based on several criteria, including:
- Furthering progress to a carbon-free energy future
- Expanding the knowledge of and access to utility-scale clean energy and distributed energy resources
- Proliferating solutions that others can replicate
Frequently asked questions, click here.
Nomination questions for all five award categories, click here.
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.