Part of Grid Network »

The Transmission Professionals special interest group covers the distribution of power from generation to final destination. 

Mike Beehler's picture
COO Mike Beehler & Associates, LLC

See www.MikeBeehler.com for my first book, The Science of the Sale.  MBA, LLC believes that strategically positioning for success and growth in the electric utility industry will require...

  • Member since 2016
  • 83 items added with 30,104 views
  • Dec 1, 2021
  • 230 views

Champlain-Hudson Power Express
https://chpexpress.com/ is a $3B, 338 mile long (in the US) EHV transmission line with 60% submerged under waterways and the remaining 40% buried underground.

Clean Path https://lnkd.in/gzsckrW2 is a proposed 174-mile underground transmission line that will feed more than 7.5 million megawatt-hours of emissions-free energy into NYC every year.

Will the NYPSC approve these two interesting projects? If so, these underground transmission lines will be part of the “ultimate sustainability solution” for NYC and the region.

Mike Beehler's picture
Thank Mike for the Post!
Energy Central contributors share their experience and insights for the benefit of other Members (like you). Please show them your appreciation by leaving a comment, 'liking' this post, or following this Member.
More posts from this member
Discussions
Spell checking: Press the CTRL or COMMAND key then click on the underlined misspelled word.

No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.

Get Published - Build a Following

The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.

If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.

                 Learn more about posting on Energy Central »