To provide additional resources, I also suggest
1. What is the difference between customer-, community-, and utility-scale storage?
2. Can battery storage help keep the power on during blackouts?
3. Does battery storage need to be physically located in a community to benefit the community?
4. What options are possible for energy storage ownership?
5. What kinds of jobs are created and supported by energy storage projects?
6. Do lithium-ion battery storage facilities generate local air pollution?
7. Are lithium-ion batteries a fire or chemical hazard?
8. Where do critical materials for lithium-ion batteries come from?
9. Can lithium-ion storage batteries be recycled?
10. Which stakeholders need to be involved when considering battery storage projects in a community?