1) As effects of most significant US cyber intrusion to date become apparent, it's likely utilities may have been affected. That will take time to determine
2) VW converting its Wolfsburg plant for highly automated production of EVs, BUT dealerships trailing. Few support the product
3) Contemporary Amperex Technologies to invest $5 billion in Indonesian battery factory. The country has 25% of known nickel deposits
4) GE upscaled offshore wind Haliade platform to 14 MW for the UK Dogger Bank C project.
5) Bloomberg New Energy Finance's 2020 battery price survey's out. Li-ion battery pack prices fell 89% in real terms over ten years to about $137 per kWh. W/ $100 price point in 3 yrs, EVs soon compete with internal combustion engines.
6) IHS Markit sees global investment of $1.3 trillion in clean energy over 5 years. PV leads at $700 bn. Offshore wind at $170 billion. Onshore wind slows to $320 bn.