Cyber Monday steal: Give yourself the gift of strategy this holiday season
- Nov 28, 2016 2:35 pm GMT
It's the time for giving. So, while you're out gathering toys and gift cards and presents of all kinds for the friends and family on your list, don't forget to get a little something for yourself---say, clarity around the changing utility business model or insights into how other utilities are tackling analytics?
After all, there's no better gift than a practical one that's bound to be used.
So the best practical present to yourself is a trip to Vegas for the Knowledge Executive Summit. Get that clarity. Find those insights. Here are a few of the gifts Knowledge offers this year:
- A roundtable with United Illuminating on controlling the uncontrollable.
- A sit down with SMUD on build vs. buy.
- A chat with Xcel on taking your utility to a better place.
- A roundtable with PPL on how the rules have changed.
- A sit down with JEA on the digital customer.
- A chat with NV Energy on architecting nirvana.
- A roundtable with Oncor on embracing innovation.
- A sit down with Entergy on analytics.
- A chat with PG&E on strategy.
Join other utility executives in closed-door conference at the Knowledge Executive Summit this December 13-15---a safe place to discuss your concerns and plans about upcoming policy changes with utility C-suite executives across the country. Give yourself the most practical gift of all: business intelligence.
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.