Green Ammonia - the other hydrogen
- Jul 13, 2022 3:51 pm GMT
When presenting for the United Scientific Group a couple of years ago I never envisaged such a full-on live and interactive session with over 1880 professionals around the world on a topic which is clearly gaining global traction
It was great to answer so many interesting and varied questions and thanks also for the level of engagement from all the participants.
With more than 50 million tons of hydrogen per year, ammonia is already a multibillion market. At the same time, with more than 500 million tons of CO2emissions, it is also a significant driver of ClimateChange.
- Ammonia is also considered a promising and transportable EnergyCarrier. GreenAmmonia could be relatively easy to transport and handle, unlike pure hydrogen.
- How ammonia and hydrogen can work together
- The coming hydrogen economy and Ammonia's role within it: What is it? How will it be implemented?
- Supply chains - floating wind opportunities, electrolysers, other equipment and services needed, where and when?
- National and global opportunities for ammonia and hydrogen
- Route to market - who to talk to, how to do business, engaging with the ammonia, hydrogen and renewables industries
- Global ammonia projects Where are they? Who is involved?
Answers to questions during the Q&A.
It's already two years since John and I shared this but this podcast, way ahead of the curve, may interest the community:
Stay informed with the community of over 1900 experts: Ammonia and Hydrogen
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.