GIS: Helping Utilities Weather the Storm
- Jul 9, 2019 8:56 pm GMT
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2019-07 - GIS, click here for more
- More than 2,000 customers Indianapolis Power & Light Company (IPL) were affected by an outage.
- More than 7,000 Rocky Mountain Power customers were without power Monday morning in UT
- As many as 12,000 customers lost power during an outage in Jamestown, NY.
- 51,000 customers in Hawaii lost power after Hurricane Barbara.
- Blackout in Manhattan leaves 90,000 without power
- Storms and flooding in Arlington, VA left several business without power.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.