Welcome Mario Bauer: Expert in the Digital Utility Community - [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Expert Interview]
Official Energy Central Community Manager of Generation and Energy Management Networks. Matt is an energy analyst in Orlando FL (by way of Washington DC) working as an independent energy...
- Member since 2018
- 10,587 items added with 1,444,196 views
In many ways, this new decade for utilities really represent the opportunity to enter a brave new world when it comes to digital technologies. While the groundwork has been laid for years in deployment of smart grid technology, data collection and analysis, and the digital customer experience, the coming years are going to be the ones that are truly transformative for all the new opportunities in the digital space. The shifting utility industry has started to really unlock the potential of what a digital utility can really mean, and we are seeing the emergence of the thought leaders and experts who will guide this transition.
- Episode #82: 'Highlighting The Performance Incentive Mechanisms To Advance Utility Goals' With Karl Rábago [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
- Emrod: Realizing Nikola Tesla’s Dream of Wireless Power Transmission [Recognizing One of the 2022 Energy Central Innovation Champions: Greg Kushnir]
- On Demand - Town hall Discussion: The Best Utility Response to “The Great Resignation” - [an Energy Central & Utility 2030 PowerSession™]
- Call for Articles - Distributed Energy Resources and Management Systems - [Energy Central Special Issue Series]
- Efficient Reading: Monthly Digest of Insights Shared by Your Peers in the Energy Central Energy Efficiency Group – May 19, 2022
- Updated! Are You at Distributech? Don't Miss These Energy Central Community Members & Partners for a Chance to Chat In Person!
- Energy Central Recognizes 'National Public Works Week' With a Look Back, and an Ask to Look Forward!
- Results of the Energy Central Poll: Topics You Want to Discuss!
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Related Power Perspectives™ Content
Power Perspectives™ Interviews
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.