Call for Papers - We are seeking thought leadership articles from professionals working with Geographical Information Systems
image credit: Dreamstime.com
- Jun 20, 2019 12:30 pm GMTJun 20, 2019 12:35 pm GMT
- 2105 views
This item is part of the GIS - Special Issue - 07/2019, click here for more
In July, Energy Central is all about maximizing utilities’ Geographical Information System (GIS) investments. Our Grid Network and Digital Utility Communities want to hear from you. We are seeking thought leadership articles from professionals working in GIS. We invite you to share your knowledge, expertise and experience using and implementing Geographical Information Systems! A special issue newsletter dedicated to this topic will be distributed on July 30th.
We would love to hear from you! Are you working on or have you implemented specific projects around GIS? Please take this opportunity to share your knowledge and help others who are also working on GIS programs. Share your successes, your lessons learned, and your predictions for the future.
Industry Thought Leaders
We are looking for insightful and forward-thinking ideas on topics related to GIS including, but not limited to, the following:
- Ways to maximize GIS investments
- Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) – incorporating your DERs into your GIS models
- Field Operations – using GIS for improving management, providing better support and safety
- Using GIS to predict and plan for future outages and prevent downtime
- GIS for asset management and life-cycle optimization
- GIS system integration
- What’s next in the world of GIS
- And anything else related to GIS that you think will be impactful and beneficial to share with the community!
We are offering special content sponsorship opportunities for this issue. This is a great opportunity to reach our Digital Utility and Grid Network communities with a combined audience of 60,000+ subscribers. Download the special issue guide now.
Send your submissions to email@example.com with the subject “GIS 2019”. Or, you may submit your article online using the “start a post” button on EnergyCentral.com. If you choose to submit on the website yourself, please add the tag GIS 2019 (please do not type #, it is added automatically). Also, please do not schedule your post to go live until July 22nd. We want the article to be fresh and new for the issue!
Due date for submissions is July 22nd, 2019.
I look forward to reading your insights and sharing them with the community!
Audra C Drazga
VP of The Power Industry Community