1) Three of UK's largest energy companies planning 270-mile, 2 GW, HVDC offshore wind transmission super-highway to bring Scottish wind to UK
2) Maine Governor Mills announces floating offshore wind pilot, w/up to a dozen floating turbines connected to the grid in Southern ME
3) California State Land Commission receives two applications for floating offshore wind
4) California PUC opens rulemaking in response to bill requiring PUC to adopt V2G integration strategies by 2030.
5) GM announces updates in its Ultium battery chemistry & platform engineering to increase the range of top EVs to 450 miles, will also roll out 30 EVs by 2025, with some costing < $30,000, & increasing EV spending by > 33%, to $27 bn.
6) Invenergy building 1,310 MW solar project in TX, largest in U.S. PPAs w/ATT, McDonalds, Google, Honda, Google, Home Depot, and Texas cities. #PKayDee#sustainability #energy #windenergy #offshorewind #solarenergy #batteries#EVs