Call for Papers - We are seeking thought leadership articles from professionals working on Distributed Energy Resources
image credit: Dreamstime.com
- Jul 24, 2019 6:00 am GMTJul 18, 2019 8:32 pm GMT
- 3077 views
This item is part of the Special Issue - 09/2019 - Distributed Energy Resources, click here for more
In August, Energy Central is diving into how distributed energy resources (DERs) are contributing to the evolving makeup of the utility structure. Our Grid Professionals, Energy Efficiency, and Load Management Communities are eager to hear from you. We're looking for thought leadership articles from professionals working with DERs who can address both the challenges and opportunities arising as DERs become more commonplace across the grid. We invite you to share your knowledge, expertise, and experience in building and integrating distributed energy resources! A special issue newsletter dedicated to this topic will be distributed on August 29th.
We want to hear from you! Are you working on DER strategies or overcoming technical challenges? Please use this issue as an opportunity to share your knowledge so others can benefit from lessons learned on your projects. We want to hear about your successes, your challenges, and your outlook for the future of DERs.
Industry Thought Leaders
We're seeking out insightful and timely ideas on topics related to DERs including, but not limited to, the following:
- Transformational technologies that are making DERs possible
- Regulatory hurdles that have had to be overcome to integrate DERs into your systems
- Benefits offered to utilities and customers alike with the use of DERs
- Market predictions on what the coming years will bring to DERs
- Issues in utility planning and strategies that must take DERs into account when looking forward
- Opportunity that DERs might bring for efficiency and clean energy gains on the grid
- Stories of how the ability of DERs to solidify resilience and reliability of the grid have proven true or fallen short
- Expectations of how DERs will evolve in the coming years
- And anything else related to DERs that you think will be impactful and beneficial to share with the community!
We are offering special content sponsorship for this issue, representing a great opportunity to reach our Grid Professionals, Energy Efficiency, and Load Management communities with a combined audience of 29,000 subscribers. For more information download the special issue guide now.
Send your submissions to email@example.com with the subject "DER 2019." Alternatively, you can submit your article online directly using the "start a post" button on EnergyCentral.com. If you choose to submit on the website yourself, please add the tag DER 2019 (please do not type # in front of the tag, that will be added automatically). Also, please do not schedule your post to go live until August 23rd. We want your article to be fresh and new for the issue!
Due date for submissions is August 23rd, 2019.
I look forward to reading your insights and sharing them with the community!
Audra C Drazga
VP of The Power Industry Network