These key policies in Biden’s infrastructure plan can deliver big wins on jobs and climate
EDF's energy experts discuss how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy. Guided by science and economics, EDF tackles urgent threats with practical solutions. Founded...
- Member since 2018
- 966 items added with 827,843 views
By Derek Walker
This blog was co-authored with Danielle Arostegui, Senior Analyst, U.S. Climate.
This week, President Biden unveiled a far-reaching infrastructure package to build back the economy in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, while protecting existing and future generations from the most severe consequences of climate change and addressing historic inequities in access to clean air and water.
- Western Climate Initiative recovering from COVID-19, and the new climate kid in town
- The key to reaching Biden’s new climate goal: An enforceable clean electricity standard that slashes pollution
- Pennsylvania just reached a critical milestone on the path to a clean energy future
- The introduction of Ford’s electric F-150 pickup truck is a big milestone in the race to zero-emission vehicles