- Nov 26, 2020 12:39 pm GMT
A market trend that has been gaining momentum: companies offering solutions looking at the customer systemically.
The tradition is for each company to offer the specific solutions, such as:
- Lighting retrofit
- Install a photovoltaic system
- Migration to the free market
- Deploy online energy monitoring and management
- Use gas in selected processes to replace electricity
- and the list goes on and on!
Companies that find out which solutions are interesting and suitable for each case and come up with the associated best package is the "new animal"!
It's a win-win. For the customer - focusing on one supplier, simplifies and makes it way more efficient. For the supplier the possibility to offer a value added package.
If you want your company to follow this path of a systematic supplier, get in touch to explore its possibilities!
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.