Podcast / Audio
Our Predictions for 2021 - Redefining Energy podcast
- Jan 15, 2021 8:54 am GMT
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2021-01 - Predictions and Trends, click here for more
In Episode 42 of the Redefining Energy podcast, Gerard Reid - Nostradamus vs. Laurent Segalen Cassandra share their predictions for 2021.
1) “The Empire strikes back”, legacy players in the Energy and Automotive sectors will bounce back
2) The unstoppable development of renewables
3) The SPACs valuation hang-over, most of them imploding after reaching unjustifiable valuations
4) The tipping point in EVs production and adoption
5) The renaissance of the Carbon markets
6) The growing leadership of China in the Energy Transition…
and much more topics that we unveil and will dig more into during the season…
The role of Ammonia in the North West Hydrogen Economy
In which we welcome back Md. Public Service Commission Chair Jason Stanek to discuss the tensions and challenges presented by Maryland’s Climate Solutions Now Act of 2022.
Various electrochemical battery energy storage technologies will work to mitigate renewable variability, up to a point. Where that point is depends on the climate when the mitigation is needed, and the amount of mitigation (MWh) required in a..
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.