Podcast / Audio
Our Predictions for 2021!
- Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am GMT
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2021-01 - State of the Industry, click here for more
Normally, I would do my predications for the year ahead in the form of a blog but this is not normal times!
This time I am doing in the form of a podcast with the help of my good friend Laurent Segalen!
In this Episode, its Nostradamus vs. Cassandra: Laurent and Gerard share their predictions for 2021.
1) “The Empire strikes back”, legacy players in the Energy and Automotive sectors will bounce back
2) The unstoppable development of renewables
3) The SPACs valuation hang-over, most of them imploding after reaching unjustifiable valuations
4) The tipping point in EVs production and adoption
5) The renaissance of the Carbon markets
6) The growing leadership of China in the Energy Transition…
and much more topics that we unveil and will dig more into during the season…
This is Part 3 of a Three-Part Series photovoltaic (PV) and battery energy storage system (BESS) projects in the U.S. The first two parts are described below and linked in the post’s Introduction.
Recommendation 1: Plan in the national interest We recommend that the Australian Government establishes a body to develop an evidence-based approach to planning and coordinating the transition to net zero – including the development of hydrogen..
This is the second post in the three part series. My last post on this subject was in mid-June, and it was a real chore.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.