Podcast / Audio
Our Predictions for 2021!
- Jan 25, 2021 10:57 am GMT
This item is part of the State of the Industry 2021 SPECIAL ISSUE, click here for more
Normally, I would do my predications for the year ahead in the form of a blog but this is not normal times!
This time I am doing in the form of a podcast with the help of my good friend Laurent Segalen!
In this Episode, its Nostradamus vs. Cassandra: Laurent and Gerard share their predictions for 2021.
1) “The Empire strikes back”, legacy players in the Energy and Automotive sectors will bounce back
2) The unstoppable development of renewables
3) The SPACs valuation hang-over, most of them imploding after reaching unjustifiable valuations
4) The tipping point in EVs production and adoption
5) The renaissance of the Carbon markets
All Part Parliamentary Group for Hydrogen | UK
Has anyone noticed that we use the same type of batteries to power, smart-phones, laptops, electric vehicles, C&I facilities and Grids. These are all lithium-ion batteries. Yes there are a number of chemistries, ranging from expensive to very..
Industry leaders discuss the current status of oil and gas production and markets, challenges facing the sector, and the industry’s role in the energy transition.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.