NASA Seeks Industry Partners to Design a Nuclear Power Plant for the Moon
- Nov 22, 2021 1:11 pm GMT
- Battelle Energy Alliance / INL, NASA Seek Industry Partners To Design Nuclear Power System For Lunar Applications
- NASA Thinks US Needs Nuclear-powered Spacecraft to Stay Ahead of China
- Utah State University’s Space Dynamics Laboratory wins $1 billion contract from AFRL for Space Nuclear Prototypes
- US / New Funding Includes Site Feasibility Study For SMRs And Microreactors In Puerto Rico
- Funding for Fusion Energy in the House-passed Build Back Better Legislation
Battelle Energy Alliance, NASA Seek Industry Partners To Design Nuclear Power System For Lunar Applications
Battelle Energy Alliance, contractor for the U.S. Department of Energy’s Idaho National Laboratory, and NASA are seeking proposals from nuclear and space industry leaders to develop innovative technologies for a fission surface power (FSP) system for lunar power applications.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.