Five 2020 Energy Predictions: Solar Surge, Coal Crash, Gas Exorcism, Clean Energy Incentives, Public Mobilization
We are a clean energy and climate policy think tank delivering high-quality research and original analysis to policymakers to help them make informed choices on energy policy. Our mission is...
- Member since 2018
- 155 items added with 323,986 views
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2020-01 - Predictions & Trends, click here for more
2019 may have been the year clean energy irreversibly turned a corner toward dominance in the United States. After all, who could have foreseen last January that America would realize existing coal can’t compete against new renewables, see new solar-plus-storage beat new natural gas generation on price, have 13 states and territories committed to 100% clean electricity, or envision a path to nationwide net zero emissions?
- Colorado Is Falling Short Of Its Climate Targets - New Policies To Hit Them Could Add $7.5 Billion Annually To State GDP
- Cheap Batteries Could Soon Make Electric Freight Trucks 50% Cheaper To Own Than Diesel
- Accelerating Its Clean Energy Revolution Would Add $700 Million To Nevada’s Economy Per Year By 2030
- China’s Carbon Neutral Opportunity: Economic Growth Driven By An Early Emissions Peak