Filed comments to NTIA in response to the Cybersecurity Executive Order SBOM call for comments
image credit: Author logo
Successful developer of Energy Industry B2B and Cyber security standards at North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB) (www.naesb.org) since 1995; ANSI Meritorious Service Award Recipient;...
- Member since 2018
- 1,062 items added with 429,071 views
From: Dick Brooks <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 8, 2021 5:03 PM
To: 'SBOM_RFC@ntia.gov' <SBOM_RFC@ntia.gov>
Subject: SBOM Comments of Reliable Energy Analytics LLC (REA) in response to document NTIA-2021-0001
Reliable Energy Analytics LLC (REA) thanks the Department of Commerce (DoC) and the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) for the opportunity to provide these comments in response to the June 02, 2021 call for comments regarding Docket # 210527-0117, Software Bill of Materials Elements and Considerations, document identifier NTIA-2021-0001.
- Dragos and the E-ISAC Announce Initiative to Bring ICS/OT Collective Defense to the Electricity Sector
- The United States consumed a record amount of renewable energy in 2020 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- Hacker group REvil claims responsibility for Invenergy data breach
- FDA lays out device cybersecurity efforts as feds look to implement Biden executive order