Federal labor policies are critical for ensuring a fair energy transition
EDF's energy experts discuss how to accelerate the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy economy. Guided by science and economics, EDF tackles urgent threats with practical solutions. Founded...
- Member since 2018
- 959 items added with 819,888 views
By Jake Higdon
This fourth report in a joint research series by Environmental Defense Fund and Resources for the Future examines U.S. federal labor programs and policies that can support fossil fuel workers through the energy transition. Wesley Look, Molly Robertson, and Dan Propp of RFF and Jake Higdon of EDF contributed to the report described in this blog post.
- California Accelerates Toward Zero-Emission Vehicle Standards That Will Save Lives, Save Money, Create Jobs
- Clean firm power is the key to affordable, reliable grid decarbonization in California
- Connecticut can take the lead on creating a cleaner transportation system that cuts climate pollution
- How Biden’s climate summit can accelerate global ambition